• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vick pleads Guilty!!!!

KB21

Quote:

Hell yes to Colt Brennan man... The main knock on him is that he's a system QB, but come on... the kid is the all time leader in career TD's (I'm preety sure). He's gonna be siiiick.

A couple names for the Colt Brennen fans:

David Klinger

Andre Ware

Both these guys were Run and Shoot college QBs who set all kinds of records or near records. They did NOTHING in the NFL. The Falcons do not need to draft a system QB at the top of the draft, especially in the situation they are in right now. I will take a guy that shows: good mechanics, smart decision making, excellent leadership skills, both on and off the field, and a strong arm, in that order.

Give me someone who shows they can win by making the right pass. Give me someone who knows how to read a defense. Give me someone who can manage a game. Finally, give me someone who can see over the damn offensive line (seriously, Vick had all sorts of problems with vision because of his size).

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Hell yes to Colt Brennan man... The main knock on him is that he's a system QB, but come on... the kid is the all time leader in career TD's (I'm preety sure). He's gonna be siiiick.

A couple names for the Colt Brennen fans:

David Klinger

Andre Ware

Both these guys were Run and Shoot college QBs who set all kinds of records or near records. They did NOTHING in the NFL. The Falcons do not need to draft a system QB at the top of the draft, especially in the situation they are in right now. I will take a guy that shows: good mechanics, smart decision making, excellent leadership skills, both on and off the field, and a strong arm, in that order.

Give me someone who shows they can win by making the right pass. Give me someone who knows how to read a defense. Give me someone who can manage a game. Finally, give me someone who can see over the damn offensive line (seriously, Vick had all sorts of problems with vision because of his size).

Tim Couch is another example of a system QB who never made it in the NFL despite being a college stud.

Quote:

Both these guys were Run and Shoot college QBs who set all kinds of records or near records. They did NOTHING in the NFL. The Falcons do not need to draft a system QB at the top of the draft, especially in the situation they are in right now....

Oddly, I have a good feeling about Petrino's system.

I think we will likely suck this year - but will be in the playoffs year 2 on. Just a feeling...since I control the universe detective.gif