• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

7-3 and 4-1

KB21

Take your pick.

This win tonight makes the Hawks 7-3 when Glenn Robinson doesn't play.

This win tonight makes the Hawks 4-1 since firing Pete Babcock. The one loss in the last 5 games since Pete was fired was the only game during that span that Glenn Robinson played in.

It's becoming more and more obvious that Glenn, even though I like what he brings to the table overall, is hurting the Hawks when he plays. Without Glenn, the Hawks scoring is more spread out. They move the ball around. The defensive effort is better. With Glenn, there is more plays run specifically to get him shots. There is a lot of standing around offensively, not a lot of movement or passing. The defensive intensity is low.

It's very obvious that Glenn is either going to have to change his game, or the Hawks simply need to make trading him their first priority in the offseason.

Guest Walter

First, Glenn will never change his game for the better for any length of time. EVER!

He's the most expensive team pest in the NBA. Even if we get almost nothing for him...we should.

How a $12-14 million dollar player can cut in half your win percentage (not counting tonight's game) is beyond me. How he can do so and have any defenders much less not have people calling for his head is so inane it's surreal.

W

I could only see a couple of teams taking a chance on him. Maybe Portland does it. Maybe the Bulls because they want to dump Rose???

Maybe the TWolves think they need to add more scoring (or maybe not). Maybe the Raptors think they need another big scorer beside Vincey. Maybe the Magic wants the same beside TMac. Gabrielle is smarter than that, though. Perhaps the Sonics want to make a playoff run???

I'm thinking out loud here. This is going to be a tough trade to pull off, guys. There's a reason Milwaukee was so eager to dump him. I wish Babs hadn't caved and given them a virtually unprotected pick, though. They would've budged. He was always so eager to trade our picks (because he couldn't draft).

If the new GM could trade Glenn Robinson for Jalen Rose than I think that would be the trade of the year. The Hawks have shown that they play better or feel better about not having to worry about getting GROB his shots. The advantages of having Jalen Rose are:

1) Can play the big guard and bring the ball up the court.

2) Makes the kick out shot.

3) Shows athleticism and gets to the hoop.

4) Natural passing skills and creativity.

5) Has played in the finals (high school, college, and pros)

6) Veteran Leadership??

7) Can score 20 plus

8) 6'8"

If the Hawks had Rose though I think he could play the three but if not, I would think Glover wouldn't be resigned but Demarr would be resigned for a year to show what he has left or potential to come..

I'd be all for it...

• Premium Member

As part of their Hawks-Magic wrap-up, ESPN noted the following about Glenn Robinson:

"The Hawks improved to 9-3 when he doesn't play." If ESPN is aware of that record, you have to know the Hawks management (who ever that is at this point) must know it too...