• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mets make my baseball year

chillzatl

• Admin

Am I the only one here to gain extreme, sex-like satisfaction from seeing the Mets crash and burn? They lead the division for nearly the entire season to finally give it up with 4 games to go and then flame out to end the season? It's like finding a $100 on a rainy day!

No, Im pretty estactic myself. Of corse that could be because Im a PHILLIES FAN. GO PHITANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Braves fans remember we havnt made the playoffs since we beat you guys in 93 and lost on that Joe CaRter home run. As a matter of fact the last time we made the playoffs you only had to win one round to go to the world series.

Quote:

Am I the only one here to gain extreme, sex-like satisfaction from seeing the Mets crash and burn? They lead the division for nearly the entire season to finally give it up with 4 games to go and then flame out to end the season? It's like finding a $100 on a rainy day!

I have a friend who is a big Mets fan and has been talking smack for years about what postseason chokers the Braves are. mwahaha.gif

I take great satisfaction in the Mets historic demise. Mets fans were swimming in unfounded arrogance, claiming they were robbed of a World Series berth last year and that this year they would cruise to the World Series with little to no opposition. I feel no pity or remorse for the Mets or their fans.