• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Today's game - -

Gray Mule

Quote:

Quote:

Horford only averaged 13 in college...how did he do it? If he keeps this up he will be better than Shelden. Even though he's just a Shelden clone.

I still think Yi should have been taken.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about if you honestly think we should have taken Yi over Horford. That is just downright stupidity. Yi is terrible and years away from REALLY contributing if ever. Horford was a BEAST in college and is playing like a BEAST now in the NBA.

Gutzy, TP and I were joking. Those were some of the things people who didn't want to draft Horford were saying before the draft.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...there was one in particular who couldn't understand why we could think a guy who scored only 13ppg in college would ever score in the NBA.

FLA had tremendous talent where nobody cared who scored or got the credit. Horford scored when it counted.

I was all for Conley because I wanted our PG spot nailed down. While I still say Conley will be a solid pro, I'm now getting on the Horford wagon. I loved Horford's game but after passing on 17 great PG's...

If Horford can defend the post better than what we have he needs to start sooner rather than later. The simple fact is that Horford's got a ton of talent from rebounding, to facing up, to passing out of the high post.

I'm happy as hell we finally got it EXACTLY right! Acie looks good too.

Quote:

Yeah, even Yi's biggest supporters cant advocate taking Yi over Horford as things stand right now.

That could change, but I seriously doubt it.

Yo Walter, it would seem that Horford is presenting more mismatch advantages and superstar potential than Yi.
wink.gif
What now??

Walter is seen here taking a break during a Hawksquawk spamming session

Walter.jpg