• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie Law got inflated assist numbers???

Plainview1981

Quote:

Quote:

If there was stat padding, its certainly not the players' fault.

I don't recall me blaming either of them for anything.

Quote:

Neither Acie nor Horford were picked for their stats.

Please that's simpleton. Everything is assessed. If Acie had averaged 3-4 APG for the season NOBODY would have been talking him as a point guard.

Quote:

Check out any Nets board and you'll see they are salivating about Wright after last night's game. You need to vent about something else. Don't you have a million other issues?

They drafted him 15th, 2 years ago (2005) and they did so after his junior year. I mean come on.

I have only stated that this would have mattered. The only other position is that it didn't matter, NOT how much it mattered. That is a ridiculous position. The only worse argument is that "because BK tried him out the decision to draft him must be a good one". Christ, that's a laugher. Do you agree with the ignorant "consensus" on that one too?

W

you can roll your eyes at other members of this forum all you want. the fact remains you showed your @ss in your initial post yet you say you don't have any problem with the Hawks selecting Acie later.

Quote:

...Too bad for Law his teamates could not hit the broad side of the barn when on the road.

My initial reaction to those stats was OMG!!!

But I think you are right cx...he wasn't on a world beating team. T-AM only could go as far as Acie took them.

That's not to say he is ready to start at PG in the NBA though (right now)...that's a different story. detective.gif