• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Say what you want, Refs didn't cost us the game...

dalamchops

It's Mike Woodson. Detroit didn't create the mismatch with Hayes vs Lue. Woodson assigned Lue to guard him not once but twice. He also took "Captain Clutch" out when we were down 3 for friggin guess who? Lue.

I can't count how many times i said "why the hell is Lue in the game" the entire night.

Quote:

Well Woody has confidence with Lue, and I say that I do too. Just not this game, where he was bricking.

We only lost by one. This was a winnable game. Law will eventually be ready for the grind of this season. He had a crucial slip and turnover and that is when Woody replaced him when Detroit was making their run. Salim is not a good distributor and with AJ and "Speedy Recovery" out, there were no other options tonight at crunch time. I think Law is being brought along slowly with that wrist injury.

Quote:

It's Mike Woodson. Detroit didn't create the mismatch with Hayes vs Lue. Woodson assigned Lue to guard him not once but twice. He also took "Captain Clutch" out when we were down 3 for friggin guess who? Lue.

I can't count how many times i said "why the hell is Lue in the game" the entire night.

This was Deja Vu' all over again. If you wanted a prototypical Woody F up, here it was. These are the type of games he costs us. we didn't score for like 6 minutes in the 4th with Lue. WTF?