• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's view.

Diesel

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not down on Chillz, he made some bad plays and some good plays... but his bad were not so bad.

If Marvin had played like Chillz and Chills had gone for 22 on 8-12 shooting, somehow i doubt your reaction to marvin would be quite so muted.

LOL.

I think Mavin has picked up a lot of Chillz game this year. Last year Chillz could do a lot of things that Marvin couldn't do. This year Marvin's intensity and overall BB IQ seems to have gone up a lot, and he's playing complete games with the system, even without many plays drawn for him.

I wonder if Chillz confidence is suffering because he knows he can never be as good as Marvin. Nobody wants to be totally enveloped by someone else, not when you play the same position, not when you are in your contract year.

• Admin

Benching is unnecessary. He is very important to our success. Woody and staff just need to get him to slow down and think a little more on offense. The dumb turnovers, bad shooting and the 3 point shots can easily be prevented if he plays within himself. His game will come.

Quote:

Benching is unnecessary. He is very important to our success. Woody and staff just need to get him to slow down and think a little more on offense. The dumb turnovers, bad shooting and the 3 point shots can easily be prevented if he plays within himself. His game will come.

I just hope it comes before second half of the season. We shouldn't play him in the first half of any season. Just keep him on the bench and than in second haf let him pound his stats. That's basicly what Smoove did these past season.

Quote:

He's doing this more and not less. That means he is not listening. If he keeps on not listening he needs to be put in his place. There is not going to be any success if players just do whatever they want to do out there like Josh is doing.

Quote:

He's doing this more and not less. That means he is not listening. If he keeps on not listening he needs to be put in his place. There is not going to be any success if players just do whatever they want to do out there like Josh is doing.

I agree 100%. He needs to get the message sooner rather than later. Maybe we could hire Clint Eastwood to tell him "A man's got to know his limitations".