• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sport South

htennimon

I checked my programming for my cable and it said the Hawks were on at 6:30 on Sport South. Instead the Fullmer show was on and now the replay of the Tennessee game from Saturday is on. Does anyone know why this is? I live in Montgomery and finnaly got cable so I could watch the Hawks this year. Is it normal for Sports South to not show the Hawks game?

Quote:

I checked my programming for my cable and it said the Hawks were on at 6:30 on Sport South. Instead the Fullmer show was on and now the replay of the Tennessee game from Saturday is on. Does anyone know why this is? I live in Montgomery and finnaly got cable so I could watch the Hawks this year. Is it normal for Sports South to not show the Hawks game?

Same thing for me, but I am in South Carolina. Very aggrevating because the Fulmer show is a repeat and not anything new. I get the Bobcats game though...

• Premium Member

Quote:

I've had the same problem for 3 years. Charter Cable told me it was Sports South, south said it was Chater. After much research it is sportsouth because they change engineers like socks.