• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For Those Who really Want JT for 5-7 years...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Antonio Daniels will be available this summer. Word on the street is that Cheeks really like Stoudamire and plans on keeping him. However, McInnis/Daniels maybe looking for a new home. McInnis is more likely to stay than Daniels according to some. I don't understand it, But I would happily take Daniels and pay him the MCE to be our OG.

• Admin

. He's always been an "energy" guy. He's never been a real piece of the puzzle and will probably never be. The best numbers of his career still didn't match up to what Dion did for us last year. Defensively they are about even. But offensively I'd take Dion any day.

Daniels only keeps us where we are in the event that Dion isn't kept around. He's not a solution or an upgrade. If we can't do better we should just keep Dion. He played well for us and they had a good chemistry going.

• Premium Member

I like Daniels because he has experience with the Spurs (running a good offense). I think McInnis might be the better longball shooter, but Dion doesn't have the handles or the long ball of either PG.

Don't get me wrong, I really Like Dion. I think he has a wealth of potential and I would take him back too... But Not at 4.5. I'd offer him 3 years 9 million and see what he says. I would offer DJ, 1 year 2 million. I would offer JT 5 year 34 million with team option in 3rd year and player option in the 4th.

However, I would take Daniels... Simply because he adds a Shooter and a Ball handler.. 2 things we are in desperate need of.