I have a free agent IDEA!! Plus Trade.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I say we offer Morning our 5 Million dollar MCE.

Then we trade Nazr for some help in the backcourt.

In a perfect world, this would be the deal:

Sign Morning.

Then trade Nazr/1st (INDY) to Seattle for Barry.

Then..... Pick up K. Anderson with a Vet's min... 2 million. Same with DJ.

Here's the rationale. This team is made to win a championship.

Lonzo/Shareef/Grob/Barry/JT.

Lonzo gives us LEADERSHIP

Barry gives us a Ballhandler to help RUN the offense. Although with Lonzo, our offensive goals CHANGE. We are feeding the post.

Theo backs up C and PF.

Imagine when we get defensive with:

Lonzo/Theo/Dj/Glover/Anderson.

Anderson is a guy off the bench who can help us in the backcourt also.

• Premium Member

Morning is a big Defensive C that can play next to Reef very well.

We are not really a running team so I think Morning can put in 20-24 minutes easily. Theo is really a good transition following Lonzo?

Help me understand the Thud.

Sorry, allow me to elaborate.

I'd love to have 'Zo here.

'Zo still thinks he can be an All-Star, though. There are other teams who also believe that.

'Zo won't sign with a team to be a BU or split minutes. Also, he won't be signing for $5 mil.

I have a feeling that Cuban will open up his wallet once again to get 'Zo in Dallas.

• Premium Member

I don't know... CUBAN has NO Zo Money unless he gets him sign and trade. Lafrentz/Van Exel for ZO/Jones? Point is that if Miami were to sign and trade Zo, best believe they will get rid of some of their excess baggage. PLUS, I don't think Miami can SNT Zo without given him a starting salary 12.5% over the 20 million he made this year. That's very steep.

Secondly, Zo didn't play that well last time he played.

However, I think most teams will offer him 5 million dollar MCE. Becuase of Injury and becuase how much they have.

ONe team that can possibly offer more is San Anton. They'd have to give up their Kidd dreams.

Another team is Seattle.

Bottom line, if it came down to the 5 million, I think we are as good a bid as any.

you think we have as good a chance as any? This for a guy who's every season is likely his last, his last chance for a championship...I think he'd rather go to San An or Minny, a place where he's got a legit shot at a championship...