• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

EVER MAKE ADJUSTMENTS WOODY?

Lawstudent101

MIKE WOODSON, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE WORST FUKING COACH I'VE EVER SEEN.

WHY ALLOW KG TO RAPE US? WHY PUT HORFORD ON HIM?

I DON'T MIND THE FACT THAT YOU PUT HORFORD ON HIM, BUT WHEN HE WAS RAPING US FOR 3 QTRS DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO AT LEAST *TRY* SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

SHELLHEAD GOT IN HIS HEAD...JOSH SMITH RAPED HIM LAST YEAR. HECK EVEN PUT IN SOLOMON I DON'T CARE.

BUT YOU DON'T JUST LET KG SHOOT 90% FG IN A GAME.

ALSO WOODY, WHY THE PHUCK WEREN'T WE RUNNING THE ENTIRE GAME? WE KEPT UP WITH THE CELTICS WHEN WE WERE RUNNING. WE RAN IN THE FIRST AND HELD THEM CLOSE, THEN YOU PUT IN TLUE FOR AN EXTENDED AMOUNT AND SUDDENLY THE GAME IS OVER.

WHAT THE PHUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WOODY?

AFTER THIS GAME. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE MY CONFIDENCE.

YES THE HAWKS MIGHT WIN SOME GAMES, BUT IT'LL BE IN SPITE OF YOU.

YOU'RE PHUCKING AWFUL.

GET FIRED.

We win, in spite of Woody...not because of. We praised him for playing Lue less and then tonight happens. We had a lot of players have bad nights....but we have no system to fall back on. We have the worst defensive rotation in history.

When I saw Lue attempt to block House's shot, I turn the TV to the Rockets game.

We have no identity and we have no PG, to lead this team. How many fast breaks, have been led by a PG?

Woodson was making adjustments, the problem was we were doing them. He wanted Smith to play helpside D and Smith didn't do it. Lue defense was weak but if was out of the game the offensive play would drop, there not much you can do if the team your playing is hot and much better then you.

Quote:

Woodson was making adjustments, the problem was we were doing them. He wanted Smith to play helpside D and Smith didn't do it. Lue defense was weak but if was out of the game the offensive play would drop, there not much you can do if the team your playing is hot and much better then you.

The offensive play dropped when Lue came IN the game.

Because we stopped running.

You don't think Woody should have put Smoove on Horford when KG was having a field day?

Sigh...I swear BusBoy it seems like you and me are the only ones with eyes around here.

What the HECK is going on?

Why do you idiots keep making excuses for Woody?

He is TERRIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

You don't think Woody should have put Smoove on Horford when KG was having a field day?

Quote:

Sigh...I swear BusBoy it seems like you and me are the only ones with eyes around here.

What the HECK is going on?

Why do you idiots keep making excuses for Woody?

He is TERRIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Shut the hell up nobody is making excuses for Woody on this board except Nortcyde.

Quote:

Like I said the only thing that can stop us from making the playoffs besides injury is Mike Woodson

Woodson and his boy TLue are the reason why we are 2-3 and not 4-1

That's a pretty big "only thing" isn't it? You need to quit dreaming. It is what it is. We won't be consistently any good so long as he's here. It's basically that simple.

Realistically, KG is too good for any player on the Hawks right now (and maybe any player in the league) to handle one on one. He's too long, has too much hops and too much heart. I thought Horford had good defensive position, but KG could still easily go up and over AH in the post. Face it, KG is a HOF player. The talent of Pierce and Allen make you pay if you double him, which is the only chance to stop KG. Either of them could justify a double in their own right.

The Celts with KG are just a juggernaught, and if we can't win the battle against their subs decisively, we can't win the game unless KG, Pierce, and/or Allen mail in the game, which is unlikely this year. We just have to learn from this game, continue to gain experience, and hope to catch them when we're having a hot game.

At this point, we're not ready for the Celts. Maybe down the road.

Quote:

That's a pretty big "only thing" isn't it? You need to quit dreaming. It is what it is. We won't be consistently any good so long as he's here. It's basically that simple.

I think they can win in spite of him if we avoid injuries.

We won't exactly have 5 game stretches like the one we had to start the season. That may have been the hardest 5 game stretch all year.

Next week will be very telling because it will show if we can beat the teams we're supposed to beat in spite of Woody

If we can't, then no playoffs and he should be fired immediately.