• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

F*ck You

Lascar78

F*ck Mike Woodson for being the most inept coach in the entire league and yet finding a way to do just enough to keep a job.

F*ck Billy Knight for failing to get a real distributor or a starting center. And f*ck him for keeping Woody around.

F*ck Steve Belkin for being the devil that he is, trying to strongarm his way into taking the team over and running the team on the cheap. F*ck him for not speeding the process up when we could have.

F*ck the Spirit's lawyers and the Boston judge for almost letting him get away with it.

F*ck Pete Babcock for years of retarded drafting that made us need to rebuild.

F*ck Tyrone Lue for pounding the ball 17 out of every 24 seconds.

F*ck Boris Diaw for being Boris Diaw.

F*ck Jason Terry for bashing us after he left.

F*ck Lo Wright for doing his best Alan Henderson impression.

F*ck Shelden Williams for looking like Admiral Ackbar.

F*ck Marvin Williams for going Spongebob Squarepants on us for two years.

F*ck Joe Johnson for pouting for 2 weeks.

F*ck Josh Smith for not giving it up to the PG's and jacking up long shots.

F*ck Josh Childress for releasing the ball from below his testicles.

F*ck Zaza for refusing to play any defense.

F*ck Speedy for faking injury.

F*ck a certain poster for posting the same drivel over and over and over, hoping that the hawks can fail so that he can be right.

F*ck "TheArtist" for dropping so much wisdom and then disappearing from this site.

F*ck positive day!

Quote:

F*ck Mike Woodson for being the most inept coach in the entire league and yet finding a way to do just enough to keep a job.

F*ck Billy Knight for failing to get a real distributor or a starting center. And f*ck him for keeping Woody around.

F*ck Steve Belkin for being the devil that he is, trying to strongarm his way into taking the team over and running the team on the cheap. F*ck him for not speeding the process up when we could have.

F*ck the Spirit's lawyers and the Boston judge for almost letting him get away with it.

F*ck Pete Babcock for years of retarded drafting that made us need to rebuild.

F*ck Tyrone Lue for pounding the ball 17 out of every 24 seconds.

F*ck Boris Diaw for being Boris Diaw.

F*ck Jason Terry for bashing us after he left.

F*ck Lo Wright for doing his best Alan Henderson impression.

F*ck Shelden Williams for looking like Admiral Ackbar.

F*ck Marvin Williams for going Spongebob Squarepants on us for two years.

F*ck Joe Johnson for pouting for 2 weeks.

F*ck Josh Smith for not giving it up to the PG's and jacking up long shots.

F*ck Josh Childress for releasing the ball from below his testicles.

F*ck Zaza for refusing to play any defense.

F*ck Speedy for faking injury.

F*ck a certain poster for posting the same drivel over and over and over, hoping that the hawks can fail so that he can be right.

F*ck "TheArtist" for dropping so much wisdom and then disappearing from this site.

F*ck positive day!

I love you so much. bowdown.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

However, I do think positive day has been inspirational and should be repeated every November 16.

neverforgetmr5.jpg

LOL WTF

Do you even know what that icon is exodus?

It was an advertisement for cartoon network..they placed those things all over boston or something, and those idiots thought it was a terrorist attack.

Called in the bomb squad to blow them up before Cartoon network called them saying "wtf?"

The best part of the whole Mooninites bomb "scare" is when they interviewed the culprits on the steps of the courthouse, and the first thing they said was "we will only answer questions about 1970s hairdos." When they were asked about something related to the event, they said "that wasn't a question about 1970s hairdos." (paraphrased)

Brilliant!

And wonderful, wonderful thread, Lascar.

Quote:

Do you even know what that icon is exodus?

It was an advertisement for cartoon network..they placed those things all over boston or something, and those idiots thought it was a terrorist attack.

Called in the bomb squad to blow them up before Cartoon network called them saying "wtf?"

OMG that is priceless.

• Moderators

I went to a networking event where a lot of the people present were in marketing and that was a topic of conversation. That campaign was groundsetting for gorilla-marketing. Hilarious stuff, but I don't think they were looking to shell out 7 figures on that particular campaign when they started!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Feel better now ?

I think Lascar is chanelling TheArtist. I knew i felt his presence.

lol who is theArtist and why is your avatar a flower?

I am using the flower to help me get in touch with my feminine side in keeping with positive day.

TheArtist ....long story. You really had to be there but he appeared when JohnnyBravo apparently became posessed by an evil spirit and created a new username to express said spirit's venom. Not pretty.