• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks celebrate Positive Day!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Woody walking down the Hall smiling and whistling... Runs into BK.

BK: What's with you?

Woody: It's Positive Day!!

BK: Positive day? What's That!!

Woody: That's the day when Hawks fans everywhere agree to speak in only positive terms about the Hawks players and US.

BK Really?

Woody: Yeah, Really!!! It's like our own Holiday!!

BK: So does this mean that they forgive me for.....

Woody: Yeah.. All that. Whatever it is, they forgive you!!

BK: Wow!!! High Five!!

Dominique walks Up...

Dominique: What's up guys?

Woody: It's Positive Day!!

Dominique: Whatever it is, I didn't do it!

Woody: No! This is the day when Hawks fans everywhere speak about the Hawks and us positively!!

Dominique: Hey that's cool!!! Are you serious?

Woody: I'm dead serious!!

Dominique: So does this mean that Terrance Moore is not going to talk about us.......

Woody: Oh Yeah. Hawk nation would crucify Moore if he said one negative word today. It's like having Immunity on survivor!!

Dominique: Great man... A day for the Hawks... Hell every other day should be positive day.

As their walking down the Hall of the Hawks HQ, Babcock comes out of nowhere.

Babcock: Hi guys... I bet you know what today is!!!

Dominique: Wow, this thing is national!!!

Babcock: You damn right it's national... Enjoy it baby, I never got a positive day in my 15 years here.

BK: Everyday you were here should have been a positive day because you should have been....

Woody: Hold on there... It's positive day!!

BK: Yeah, you're right.

Babcock: Having been in my chair for a second, you of all people should know the pressures there are for being a GM!

BK: That's true.

Babcock: Well, my visit is not just to see the decor, I need to say something to you Dominique....

Dominique: OK.

Babcock: I'm sorry about trading you to the Clippers, would you please forgive me!

Dominique: You knew today was positive day and you set me up... You ...........

Woody: Hold on Nique, It's positive day!!!

Dominique: You're right... OK Babs, I forgive you! It's going to take some getting over, but today on Positive day, I forgive you!

Lenny Wilkens comes out of the restroom

Babcock: Lenny, he forgave me. Your turn.

Woody: What are you doing here.

Lenny: Well, you know My Boys play your boys tonight and I heard it was positive day and I thought I'd come by!! Anyway, Dominique would you forgive me for agreeing with Babs to trade you to the Clipps... and then not allowing you to come back after your time with Boston so that you could retire a Hawk?

Dominique: Damnit the Hell, why is this day so hard on me... It's supposed to be positive!

Lenny: It is positive. We're burying the hatchet and moving on.

Dominque: We could have won the championship that year but you guys wanted Danny Manning...

Danny Manning comes around the corner

Danny: Did somebody call my name?

Babcock: Bastard!

Lenny: Son of a [censored]!!!

Danny: Hold on hold on, I heard it was positive day so I thought I'd show up and make my presence known. I have some things to apologize for...

Woody: It is positive day, hear him out!!!

Danny: Well, I know I didn't give my all in the playoffs and I know I really screwed this franchise by going to Phoenix and taking a 1 year deal.... but you guys have made bigger mistakes since then. I just want to know if you would forgive me...

Lenny: Well, OK.

Babcock: I guess if I want to be forgiven, then I must forgive too!

Woody: This is sick... We have old coaches and old GMs... Who's going to be the next guy to show up...

Mike Fratello comes around the corner

Fratello: Here you guys are. Stan Kasten and I were looking for you.

Woody: This is sick!!

Fratello: I would tell you what sick is, but this is positive day.

Woody: What are you trying to say?

Fratello: These gentlemen know that I'm the best coach in the hallway and the best coach to have coached the Hawks.

Lenny: My record speaks for itself. I have the most wins in coaching history...I'm a f'in Legend!

Fratello: You also have the most losses. You're living off of 1 championship and 40 years of playing.

Lenny: Well, I've got this shiny championship ring... Where's yours? How about you Woody? Fratello, you're a Cal Ripken. You just show up everyday, but you never won nothing!

BK: Gentlemen, this is positive day. We don't need hallway Spats... We don't need bad feelings... We don't need bad words.. We need an atmosphere of total positivity.

The evil Lord Belkin shows up.

Belkin: BK, I'm glad that you believe that... and I know that you're a man of your word.... Shake my Hand!!!!

BK: Uhm....

Belkin: Shake my hand!!

BK: Uhm!!

Belkin: in front of all these witnesses, Shake my freakin hand... Let's undo history!!!

Will BK shake the evil lord Belkin's hand on positive day???

image_1777848.jpg

OMG, OMG. This is too much, D. I spit soda on my keyboard from reading this and laughing so hard...

We need a conclusion on this one, for real. We need J.R. Rider, Dion Glover, Jim Jackson, Al Harrington, and Boris Diaw to show up or call in via telephone (or in J.R.'s case, a phone call from the pokey). I needed a laugh after watching the last two games and this is it. Bravo D, Bravo....