• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you guys want me to keep posting insider info?

Sothron

Quote:

Don't lecture me on being "genuine."

You don't possess the credibility.

I mean come on, moreso than you possess it.

Our "moderator" is a far cry from neutral, blatantly accused my of lying and then when proven wrong didn't apologize, and then "banned" me for things even you have repeatedly done and gotten away with...or do I remember several "soft bans" for your over the top "genuineness".

Nice to see that you couldn't respond to the lecture itself and more ad hominem, though. Very genuine of you.

W

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Because when I post something it becomes some kind of grand inquisition into my credibility. And quite frankly it literally hurts to type anything longer than two decent paragraphs and having to essentailly defend myself is becoming tiresome and literally painful.
tongue.gif

so don't do it.

Jeez we need a game and we need one bad. more importantly we need a win. the drama level on this board is throught the flippin roof right now!

just to clarify my little dog Benji that seems to be following me aroudn now is the only one that took that as an attack on Sothron.

Anyone who has saw me post to the user "Sothron" has saw my interactions with him have been positive on both ends.

When someone says it's "hurtful" sound advice would be "so don't do it."

Only someone using a spade could dig an attack out of that statement.

The season has started. Stop following me around Benji.

Quote:

Quote:

Don't lecture me on being "genuine."

You don't possess the credibility.

I mean come on, moreso than you possess it.

Our "moderator" is a far cry from neutral, blatantly accused my of lying and then when proven wrong didn't apologize, and then "banned" me for things even you have repeatedly done and gotten away with...or do I remember several "soft bans" for your over the top "genuineness".

Nice to see that you couldn't respond to the lecture itself and more ad hominem, though. Very genuine of you.

W

look Wally. see my last post. Take out the Benji part.

You comment on how Woody sucks and Marvin blows and whatever.

I'll stick to the game threads and stuff that's actually happening on the court.

Hell the only reason we're even conversing is because it's an "OT" thread. That and you're mistaken over what mean and Soth were going back and forth on.

Flame on Wally!

P.S. nice edit job.

To everyone:

Keep bashing if you like, who cares? But try not to take yourself seriously. Is anyone here intelligent? Not overly - no one who has been a Hawks fan through all this can be called really intelligent. Addictive, obsessive, insanely loyal maybe; but hardly rational.

what does intelligence have to do with being a fan of any team? some of the biggest idios love the Patriots, Spurs, or whoever but does that make them intelligent?

that being said, your later broad generalization didn't improve the ignorance of this statement.