• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HORFORD HANG ONTO THE DAMN BALL

BHayley

Quote:

He will probably end up being a bust also. I've seen ZERO from him on the offensive end.

this is officially the dumbest thing i've heard on this site. of all the things to complain about. to see horford as a bust WHEN ALMOST EVERY BASKETBALL FAN ON THE PLANET SAYS HE WILL BE A VERY GOOD PLAYER AT THE LEAST AND HE IS ALREADY AVERAGING 10 REBOUNDS A GAME is just looking for something to complain about.

you apparently have never heard of the boy who cried wolf syndrome.......when you [censored] about everything, the things that have merit what you [censored] about are pushed aside by everyone because they think that your just bitching again....YOU TRIVIALIZE YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

Quote:

Quote:

He will probably end up being a bust also. I've seen ZERO from him on the offensive end.

this is officially the dumbest thing i've heard on this site. of all the things to complain about. to see horford as a bust WHEN ALMOST EVERY BASKETBALL FAN ON THE PLANET SAYS HE WILL BE A VERY GOOD PLAYER AT THE LEAST AND HE IS ALREADY AVERAGING 10 REBOUNDS A GAME is just looking for something to complain about.

you apparently have never heard of the boy who cried wolf syndrome.......when you [censored] about everything, the things that have merit what you [censored] about are pushed aside by everyone because they think that your just bitching again....YOU TRIVIALIZE YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

How many times do I have to tell you... I don't care what anyone else thinks of my opinion. 10 rebounds a game? So What, What else can he do? Those stats are already padded by the teams lack of other rebounders anyway. You think he'd be averaging 10 rebounds per game on a team that had any other standout rebounders? I don't think so.

I keep hearing this guy is supposed to be Elton Brand or something. Well, Elton was a 20/10 player as a rookie if I'm not mistaken and Al has shown almost no offensive game yet.

I don't care what anyone else thinks he will be. Until he does something other than grab rebounds he is not going to be impressive in my book. Also, when you watch the game, you can't see any real impact from Al.

Ain't he supposed to tough? Knock somebody on there ass. Do something. I'm sick of seeing all these draft picks underachieve. You can go down the line Shelden Williams (No production) Marvin Williams, (He is starting to do nothing agian) Salim and the rest of them.

Oh, and it's easy to complain about everything when it comes to this franchise because almost everything they do is wrong.

-Shouldn't have signed Lo

-Should have got Tinsley from Indiana in the Al Harrington deal

-Shouldn't have signed Speedy

-Shouldn't have drafted Shelden

-Marvin Williams was a bad pick

-Hiring Mike Woodson

-Keeping Tyronne Lue

-Drafting another combo guard when you need a real PG.

Those are just a few.

Quote:

Oh, and it's easy to complain about everything when it comes to this franchise because almost everything they do is wrong.

-Hiring Mike Woodson

-Keeping Tyronne Lue

Those are just a few.

LOL, ok so just because pretty much everything this team has done has been wrong doesn't mean a guy about 15 games into his NBA career is a bust...he's raw offensively and it's easy to tell there's room for improvement.

Quote:

Quote:

-Hiring Mike Woodson

-Keeping Tyronne Lue

Those are just a few.

LOL, ok so just because pretty much everything this team has done has been wrong doesn't mean a guy about 15 games into his NBA career is a bust...he's raw offensively and it's easy to tell there's room for improvement.

Until I see some improvement I will not believe it. When it comes to the Hawks I always expect the worst.

. He's been out there and holding his own (out of position). I'd say he's NBA ready. That term doesn't mean he's going to be a stud right away...he needs to develop a post game and it'll take a year or two. Look at Jason Collins, he's been around for years,,,,so apparently he's playing at an NBA level. NBA ready is such a loose term