• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information (coaching & misc.)

BigBenedict242

Hey everyone, I know a lot of people are upset that some (oh wait, ALL) of my reports don’t come true, but I have some new insider news.

Speedy Claxton and Lorenzen Wright are apparently “enraged” of the talks of tanking. They were yelling at Smoove and getting in his face about his attitude sometimes on the court and loves Mike Woodson to death

In other nights, Billy Knight is pursuing one of the following players, but I can’t say which, because my sources would be mad:

Kobe Bryant

Tracy McGrady

Dan Dickau

Lamar Odom

Bonzi Wells

Yao Ming

Amare Stoudemire

Steve Nash

Shawn Marion

Eddy Curry

Tyrus Thomas

Rashard Lewis

Dwight Howard

Jordan Formar

Billy Knight is also looking at possible coaches for the coaching job assuming Woody must go soon, and is even considering himself as a candidate.

Shelden Williams is going to put on his shoulder pad starting Friday night, because he got more minutes then than he gets now.

wink.gif

You heard this from who ?

We know certain names on the list are smoke like: McGrady, Howard, Lewis due to contract, Stoudamire due to knee, Dickua cause he sucks, Wells cause he is a cancer, Nash - engine that makes Phoneix a playoff team.

That leaves:

Marion - but he does not fit a need. Does he ?

Ming - doubt Houston traes him. He is having a career year.

Curry - I' ll pass on. Poor defender and rebounder.

Thomas - a rookie with a low contract

Farmar - minor deal to better PG position

Then:

Kobe - would he play with:

Law / Lue or AJ

Kobe /Salim / West

Marvin / Chills

Horford / Solo

ZaZa / Shelden

Smoove would be a star in Hollylood with the Lakers. Their marketing departemnt could still sale the Lakers with Smoove's highlights and, with JJ, would keep a competitive team on the floor.

If Smoove, JJ, fillers get you Kobe it is a no brainer.