• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BlackHawk Swoops Back In

BlackHawkDown

I've been in Africa on business since before the war. I haven't really had time or interest to keep up with the lost cause that is our Hawks. Any interesting events occur on the site. I see Hawksfreak is back and Walter is on the rampage about some practical joke. Any old Hawksquawkers return, ATlien , Africa, etc. What happened to Off Topic it is pretty boring, where is chickenstanley no conspiracy theories? Oh Well the Hawks suck that Eddie Jones trade is ridiculous and we will undoubtedly draft yet another clown with the #21.

I must apologize Dirk is better than I thought before. I will gloat a bit now my late round pick Tayshaun Prince is the star I predicted, as was Caron Butler. Dickie was a flop. And Isaih proved his metal as a coach. While Phil proved he only wins when he has the best team.

Hawksfreak is back...but he's pretty well behaved now.

I agree with most of the things you said...but Thomas

appeared to be a horrible coach.There was no excuse

for Indiana getting thumped so badly by Boston Paul

Pierce Celtics.

The offtopic fourm was moved and was just reinstated

a short while ago.

Bulter didn't really look like a star......He put 15/5 up

on a rather untalented Heat team.He didn't look like

the next Paul Pierce as he claimed to be.

Prince did a decent job..but he looks kinda thin to be

a SF to me.

I was also wrong about D. Miles he isnt anything more than an overhyped And 1 player. But I was right about Dajaun Wagner and the NEts but not Deke. What happened with the Clippers?

" Kwame [brown] got no fundamentals, which is okay if he had some atheletic talent but that ... got no kind of chance. If he had some talent he would at least get one or two highlights per game. .....Yeah he atheletic compared to the average person but for the NBA that... is garbage" - UF player that will remain nameless

BHD and cyman agreeing w/ everything?

1)yes DIRK is good... i never labelled him as a GOD, but hes easily the best player on a very talented team.

2)Miles- i love his size, frame, and athleticism... until he learns how to shoot and play consistant defense like hes capable of playing, i dont want him here (unless the trade is for a scrub on our team).

3)Butler is coming along fine, he had his moments to SHINE with big games and big numbers. Hes no PAUL PEIRCE yet, but give him some time... he definitely has a similar game like Peirce.

4)Dickau needs to step up... like everyone else on the hawks

Since the end of the regular season, several things have

happened.

Diesel, in pulling a joke on Walter, put up a picture from

W.C.U. where Walter is. Joke turned bad when it turned

out to be Walter's dad, which Diesel didn't know.

Even after an apology from Diesel, Walter was so upset he

left Hawksquawk. These two have been friendly rivals

for years and I hate to see them break up. They make

a great team. It's just not the same without both of

them around.

Ping Pong balls or whatever they use, were not favorable

for the Hawks getting a top three pick, so we had to send

that pick away in the Big Dog trade.

We still have a first round pick, #21, I believe. Now, we

try to guess who will be there when we get there and who Hawks will choose.

Hawks have been sold but we don't have a new owner.

The process takes about two months, apparently. The

old Time-Warner owners don't say anything because they

consider the team sold and the new owner can't say

anything because the sale has not been approved. We

have a coach and a general manager but we don't have

because of the sale of the team.

The head coaches of many of the N.B.A. teams are playing

musical chairs right now, switching teams like crazy and

Hawks are not allowed to play, only watch. No owner

right now.

Will we keep our coach & G.M. when the new owner takes over, or will he choose someone else and who will still be

available then???

As usual with the Hawks, there are so many questions and so few answers.

Welcome back, Blackhawk.

You know greymule with the chemistry Diesel and Walter have I think they could have a show similar to PTI. Wouldn't it be funny to see Diesel and Walter go at it on sports issues everyday LOL. Of course they would have to put more than a table between them; perhaps bullet proof glass.

That's one show that would certainly be worth our

time to watch. I really enjoyed reading their posts

as they went after each other -- Great stuff.

And, I believe that they enjoyed it just as much as the

rest of us did. Maybe, sometime in the future, things will

work themselves out and we can resume the rivalry.

I hope so -- Two great Hawk's fans who rarely agreed

on anything, but avid followers of the team.

Good to see you're still around Graymule. Aren't you and Walter buddies? Maybe you can get him to come back. It not the same without him whining about dribble and calling me a racist.

Hey maybe I can get a show with Chickenstanley, Playmaker007, Diesel, Walter and Dolfan23. We could be a low budget McLaughlin Group. We could call it the Conspiracy roundtable, every week Chickenstanley and Play could throw out Conspiracies. Dolfan could whine about how it adversely affects whites, I could complain about how it affects blacks. Walter could call me a racist and Diesel could join in with meto call Walter an idiot.

Good to see you're still around Graymule. Aren't you and Walter buddies? Maybe you can get him to come back. It not the same without him whining about dribble and calling me a racist.

Hey maybe I can get a show with Chickenstanley, Playmaker007, Diesel, Walter and Dolfan23. We could be a low budget McLaughlin Group. We could call it the Conspiracy roundtable, every week Chickenstanley and Play could throw out Conspiracies. Dolfan could whine about how it adversely affects whites, I could complain about how it affects blacks. Walter could call me a racist and Diesel could join in with meto call Walter an idiot.