• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you like as coach ?

coachx

Quote:

i would like westhead, or cooper too...i picked adelman but he already has a team. but i'd like someone who can coach a fast paced game...

what we need is a braniac.

I thought Alderman was out of work now ?

Where is he coaching ?

I agree we need a braniac...not just raw, raw, raw, give me more defense, energy, and effort type of guy. If your idea is coaching offense is play better defense and the offene will ust come....then your missing boat.

Details, details, details ! Offense is run on the details.

Quote:

Quote:

i would like westhead, or cooper too...i picked adelman but he already has a team. but i'd like someone who can coach a fast paced game...

what we need is a braniac.

I thought Alderman was out of work now ?

Where is he coaching ?

He is coaching TMAC and Yao

Click on the coaches name for their profile and resume'.

http://www.nba.com/warriors/roster/index.html

Notice Paul Silas's son is on his bench. Almost makes me want to hire his dad, Paul Silas for toughness and let him bring his son in to incorporate some of what he has learned from Nellie.

Larry Riley used to work under BK in Vancouver, then he was an assistant in Dallas for 4 years. The BK connection is there on this one.

If we can't entice an expierenced head coach to come I would much rather get an assistant from an organization with an entirely different approach to the game then does Brown or Drew.

On a side note. I can't believe I left Paul Westhead off the list. I would have voted him in the top2 as well.

My first choice is someone, any coach, who has won an NBA title. That is the litmus test of success. I'm sure Fratello, Adelman and etc. are decent coaches, but the proof is in the pudding. Show me the ring.

Of those, the only one remotely available is Larry Brown. I'll take him, no matter what his "style."

Quote:

My first choice is someone, any coach, who has won an NBA title. That is the litmus test of success. I'm sure Fratello, Adelman and etc. are decent coaches, but the proof is in the pudding. Show me the ring.

Of those, the only one remotely available is Larry Brown. I'll take him, no matter what his "style."

That leaves these active coaches:

Greg Popovich

Larry Brown

Phil Jackson

Pat Riley

And these guys !

Is KC Jones still alive ?

How is Rudy T's health ?

Chuck Daley is still ticking but he is like 90

Lenny Wilkens is still ticking too.

I guess that sums it up. Good luck with that.

Larry Brown does seem to want to coach. The problem with him is he will only stay 3 years tops. He would leave after one year if things don't go his way. (Like BK would let Brown make personal decision). I can't see that marriage working.

If I had my pick I would love to see what Don Nelson would get out of this bunch....but that is just a dream. No coach would make this team a title contender this year but Nellie would make them a lot of fun to watch.

He played for the Suns, too. He hit a big shot in that classic 3 overtime game with the Celtics in I think 76? Our old assistant a few years ago, Gar Heard also played in that game and hit a shot that forced overtime.

His attitude would be refreshing to the players, I'm sure. He's a very upbeat guy.