• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THIS TEAM WILL GO NOWHERE UNTIL......

BHayley

MARVIN FREAKING STEPS UP FOR ONCE.

EVERY FREAKING TIME HE GETS THE BALL, HE DOESN'T DRIBBLE, DOESN'T LOOK TO SHOOT.

ON FAST BREAKS, HE GIVES IT UP TO AJ FOR NO REASON.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

JJ IS STRESSED ALL NIGHT GUARDING THE BEST OFF-THE-BALL PLAYER IN RIP HAMILTON, AND MARVIN JUST WALKS EVERYWHERE WITH HIS CLUMSY WALK AND DOESNT EVEN TRY TO BE A SCORER. banghead.gif

Quote:

HIS TIMIDNESS IS 10X MORE FRUSTRATING THAN ANYTHING SMOOVE HAS EVER DONE ON THIS TEAM, AND THAT SAYS A LOT.

GOOD JOB ADJUSTING YOUR GAME THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, SMOOVE.

NOT SO MUCH FOR YOU , MARVIN

This Mr. Hyde post shows why you are like schizo or something, bro. First off, your wrong. Marvin is the least of our problems. Your rants are crazy. Your denigrating private messages are nutty, and I will say a prayer for you. Geez man.

Quote:

Wow he got FT's--big deal. If he was as aggressive as he could have been, he would've scored 28. This is why he gets 16 every game...he get to the line a few times and hits a few jumpers

LOL you think Marvin is to blame because he "should have" scored 28 against the Pistons?

Meanwhile Smith is blameless even though he was 4-15 with 5 turnovers (the rest of the team had 6).

OK

Zaza was a big 1-8 also. Nice.

Quote:

Wow he got FT's--big deal. If he was as aggressive as he could have been, he would've scored 28. This is why he gets 16 every game...he get to the line a few times and hits a few jumpers

Getting to the free throw line means you're getting a step on your man and beating him to the rim, resulting in fouls, instead of forcing the issue and throwing up prayers, which is what Josh was doing all night.

Marvin isn't timid. He may be unselfish to a fault but he takes his shots when he's open and drives when he knows he can beat his man. He also is always looking to get out on the break. He sparked the team's 3rd quarter run. The problem is the offense almost never goes through him.

Quote:

Okay, so being satisfied with our highly athletic #2 pick scoring 16 a night in his 3rd season is not an issue?

I saw 3 instances in the 4th quarter where Marvin straight up was scared to shoot

No my point was that your knee-jerk reactions comes across as a huge overreaction, and it doesn't help that the reason for your reaction was based ona premise that isn't true. Marvin was attacking late in the 4th like he wanted to be the guy. And my other point: I still cannot believe you chewed me out via private message because I wanted us to tank last season. That was nuts and doesn't help your case here. I wonder how many others you sent messages, too? Too funny.

Where do the PM's come into this?

Tanking is for losers.

I never ever ever wanted us to tank, we played hard (severely short-handed), and we were blessed with good picks.

This isn't a knee-jerk reaction. I've been on Marvin's case since our last game last year, thinking that Marvin and Speedy were the keys to this season