• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Props to ANTHONY JOHNSON!

cyman3

I thought id start a thread giving props to AJ. For the past several games, Ive seen him breaking down the defense and finding the open player for an easy basket. He also does a decent job of guarding bigger PGs and has picked a few pockets here and there.

i know Acie's been having problems w/ injury, but i think AJ is the best PG on our team right now.

Without him we'd be well under .500 I think. He's a steadying influence at a position that's been complete chaos for way too long.

Law's young, injured, and the jury's out on whether or not he can handle PG at the NBA level.

Lue's a shooting guard in a PG body.

Salim's a mystery to me. Early in the season it looked like he was ready to play smart. After that we started seeing the old chucker come back much too often.

Speedy's a complete waste of time.

West - love him - in our offense a PG isn't asked to do much more than get the ball up the floor. West hopefully has earned a long term spot for all the intangibles he brings to the team.

I'd be delighted to see only AJ, Law, West & Salim on the roster next season. Ecstatic if we added someone like Calderon or Jack to that mix.

AJ has been great. His game has greatly improved since the start of the season and his leadership is sorely needed on this team. JJ is a leader on the court only. Lue is horrible defensively and Salim is a chucker who isn't reliable. Acie has been coming along and I still have hope he will be our #1 PG some day. He has the skills.

Right now, our best PG tandem is AJ and Acie. No doubt.