• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight...

Diesel

• Premium Member

IF we don't formulate some plan on offense, this team will kill us.

I doubt our defense will have any effect on their precision.

I believe that Woody will be outcoached.

If we go to the one on one crap, look for them to win by 30.

The question for tonight..

Will Marvin step up when we need him??

Diesel's prediction...

Marvin will score 14 uneventful points and when we need him most, he won't step up.

Quote:

Diesel's prediction...

Marvin will score 14 uneventful points and when we need him most, he won't step up.

Haha, riiiight, cuz that really will be the deciding factor here. Not how Horford plays Boozer, how our pgs handle Deron, or if Chill/Acie are healthy and in uniform.

I agree. Marvin's play is a factor, but it's by far the only one (and isnt the most important one IMO).

Also, he's being guarded by AK-47. It's a tough match-up. Hopefully he can excel, but you did pick a good night to hate on him wink.gif

Quit bashing on Diesel about his Marvin comments. I feel the EXACT same way.

I really do think Marvin will make a few jumpers and some FT's and that will be it.

I hope he proves me wrong.

We definitely need 25+ from Joe, and we need to have Joe / Mario on Deron at all times. I wish Chillz was back banghead.gif

• Premium Member

I'll put it like this....

Every game from the big three... Marvin/JJ/JS we need about 60 points to guarantee victory. That comes down to 24/20/16...

Now if JJ is not getting his 24... Marvin has to step it up and help make up the difference. OR else we run the risk of losing.

Marvin being our most consistent shooter in the starting lineup should be the guy who we turn to second but that's never the case.

Quote:

Quote:

Diesel's prediction...

Haha, riiiight, cuz that really will be the deciding factor here. Not how Horford plays Boozer, how our pgs handle Deron, or if Chill/Acie are healthy and in uniform.

I agree. Marvin's play is a factor, but it's by far the only one (and isnt the most important one IMO).

Also, he's being guarded by AK-47. It's a tough match-up. Hopefully he can excel, but you did pick a good night to hate on him wink.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Marvin will be close to his average. He may have the lowest "variance" in the league in scoring. Diesel is hoping AK will bust MW's consistency and he can point to this all season long.

Quote:

Quit bashing on Diesel about his Marvin comments. I feel the EXACT same way.

Im not bashing on Diesel. Diesel basically said the msot important question for this game is Marvin's play. I disagreed, saying there are a few other things Im more concerned about. I also have seen Marvin struggle against AK-47 in the past (surprise, surprise, as AK47 is one of the best on-the-ball defenders in the league), so this could be a tough night for him. I hope it isnt tho.