• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well, there goes the Falcons' chances for McFadden

bumpyphish1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me explain this for the people who haven't been following it. Falcons, Chiefs and Raiders are tied for the 3rd worst record (Jets as well but they lose the first tie-breaker so they pick 6th). So it's a 3 team race for pick 3. All teams are tied in terms of strength of schedule which is the first tie breaker...now there's a grey area in the clarification of the next tie breakers; division and conference records. Falcons have a 1-5 division record and the Chiefs and Raiders are both 2-4, however since the Falcons are in a different conference and division it is null and void. So we move on to the next tie-breaker but I forget what it is. I think it's record vs common opponents but it's only for Oakland and Kansas City. Kansas City wins this tie-breaker so therefore the Falcons will go against them in a coin toss for pick 3. If the Falcons lose they coin toss with Oakland for pick 4. AJC is wrong....like usual.

Odds

3- 50%

4- 25%

5- 25%

Quote:

I'm a Titans fan but I suggest that they draft Woodson, and take those 2 second rounders and move up and draft Mcfadden's backup, who is just as good.

I'd have to disagree with you there. We need all the picks we can get--especially in the earlier rounds. We are in rebuilding mode and this roster will be shaken up when the new GM and coach come to town. Therefore, we need those early round picks. I like Woodson, but NO QB is worth a top 10 pick in THIS draft...especially not the top 5 pick that we will have. If they want a QB, get him in the 2nd round (or 3rd). He is going to sit the majority of the year anyway according to Blank. Use that high pick on an impact player and go from there. No way in hell should they trade away those two second rounders for ANYONE.