• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My DVD pickups so far this month

Plainview1981

Quote:

I don't buy DVDs. I want to get into the habit of collecting them, but I'm too cheap and I rent movies from Blockbuster or have them deliver it to me.
frown.gif

Im more of a, download movies for free, and burn them kind of guy shhh.gif

Works better for my budget. twocents.gif

Quote:

I don't buy DVDs. I want to get into the habit of collecting them, but I'm too cheap and I rent movies from Blockbuster or have them deliver it to me.
frown.gif

Are you retarded? I'm just poking fun here, but it's waay cheaper to buy them. Blockbuster usually has a 4 for 20 deal. Most pawn shops sell them even cheaper. I rarely buy new movies. They go down in price by 80% after a few months. And when the idea is to collect, a few months wait is really nothing.

In the Bedroom is an excellent movie. Sissy Spacek is just superb. so is Tom Wilkinson. He's a very underrated actor. Absolutely heartbreaking movie. Strangely though, this was the last good movie I can remember with Nick Stahl. He looked to be on his way up.

A good friend of mine said he finally saw Apocalypto and it was magnificent. Didn't want to see it because Mel has just really turned me off lately with the religious craziness and all, but it may have helped him here, given the content. Besides, the man understands story structure. He makes good movies. I'll probably buy it soon.

I don't really like American Psycho as a movie, but I do find Mr. Bale's performance to be quite outstanding.

You should check him out in The Machinist.

Quote:

Quote:

frown.gif

Are you retarded? I'm just poking fun here, but it's waay cheaper to buy them. Blockbuster usually has a 4 for 20 deal. Most pawn shops sell them even cheaper. I rarely buy new movies. They go down in price by 80% after a few months. And when the idea is to collect, a few months wait is really nothing.

Why do you think I called myself cheap?

Quote:

In the Bedroom is an excellent movie. Sissy Spacek is just superb. so is Tom Wilkinson. He's a very underrated actor. Absolutely heartbreaking movie. Strangely though, this was the last good movie I can remember with Nick Stahl. He looked to be on his way up.

A good friend of mine said he finally saw Apocalypto and it was magnificent. Didn't want to see it because Mel has just really turned me off lately with the religious craziness and all, but it may have helped him here, given the content. Besides, the man understands story structure. He makes good movies. I'll probably buy it soon.

I don't really like American Psycho as a movie, but I do find Mr. Bale's performance to be quite outstanding.

You should check him out in The Machinist.

I liked Terminator 3, but I hated Nick Stahl in it. That dude just sucks IMO. Tom Wilkinson is one of the top actors and SS is one of the best female actresses I've ever seen. When talking about the best of all time she has to be somewhere on the list.

I still haven't watched Apocalypto. I could care less about Mel Gibsons thoughts other than what goes on in his movies. Also, i have seen The Machinist and I love it as well. Christian Bale went wrong with Harsh Times. That movie sucks and he sucks in it.

It's also sad to learn that he has signed up for the new Terminator movie. Which of course is most likely to suck.