• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

15-17 just like that. Need to make a move.

mrhonline

I agree, and the move is obvious.

Tonight AJ played 42 minutes and was 2-7 for 5 pts. the previous 5 games he averaged 6 pts shooting 40%.

We need our pg to be more of a threat. We are a dumb team even with AJ on the floor.

At this point there is really no reason not to put Acie in for extended minutes. It isn't like we are playing so well with AJ. Our offense has been killing us consistently.

Quote:

...At this point there is really no reason not to put Acie in for extended minutes. It isn't like we are playing so well with AJ. Our offense has been killing us consistently.

At this point (this year), I think there is a very good chance that neither AJ or Acie are the "answer". We need more help. If we are going to play a running style game with a smallish front line we HAVE to have an effective PG. I like AJ but he should be the backup. Acie is still in the developmental stages from what I've seen.

he is still effective in some areas that he can help and he'll get better faster if he plays more.Timed subs suck.6-7 minute mark in the 1st Childress in Marvin out.3-4 minute mark Acie in AJ out.Every game that's how the 1st goes,no matter how everyone is playing.Watching AJ looking like the Penguin from happy feet I knew he was about to get beat on defense.Horford pushes the ball better than our starting PG.Johnson is playing well considering his situation at this point in his career but Acie needs more minutes. we need his speed and penetration.His defense also is needed more.When he plays more he gets more comfortable.No old career backup PG needs to be playing that many minutes.

Quote:

Quote:

We get screwed over on and off the court today costing us two wins

They going to replay the game and if we make free throws, it's a win since the game starts at 52 secs with us up by 3.

Maybe this will motivate the team and when they try to make it back to .500 ...we can put anther W in the win column.

You were up by 1 with 52 left and 2 FT's.

Here is the updated game log:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=271219001

• 2 weeks later...