• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZaZa for Noah

Rexhawk

I think that this trade would work for both parties. Noah fits the athletic mold of the hawks. He already has great chemistry with Horford and would add shot blocking, rebounding, and energy off the bench. ZaZa would give the Bull the offensive big man that they desparetly need. Right now Tyrus Thomas and Noah are a duplication.

After watching Noah's expression during the game,he appeared pist at his teammates. There is terrible lockeroom chemistry in Chicago. Currently, ZaZa is in the doghouse here and will never get his starting job back over Hortford.

Billy needs to make that call

• Premium Member

Quote:

Chic would laugh at your face and then some more then hang up the phone.

I don't think so.

While I'm not for trading for Noah. I think Chicago would do this deal the minute it's proposed. The reason being is that losing teams can't afford cancerous rookies. The guy did something that caused the whole team to say he should be suspended another game. The Whole team to a man. Sorry, but usually, there's one guy (maybe a vet guy) who would stand up for him. But for guys like Ben Wallace, Kirk Hinrich, and even Ben Gordon to say... "No, suspend him another day"... it tells me that there's something going on with Noah that just didn't happen. Whatever has happened, I'm sure that it's not some anomaly. I think the truth is that there's several things that have happened and this is the time that he went over the line. Usually, a whole team doesn't gang up on a guy UNLESS they're trying to change his ways or they just don't like him. And if it were a case of them not just liking him, there would be one guy who would step up and say... No... give him another chance. Noah had problems with Skiles and I'm sure he's had some problems with the new HC.

The other thing is that he has a bum shoulder. I think the fact that his shoulder is a concern and his attitude is bad and whenever Zaza is not playing for Atlanta... He looks good... means that Chicago would do this trade easily.

Excerpt from a blog this year...

Quote:

After Joakim Noah played his first NBA game -- that pathetic home loss to the Clippers where the Bulls were outscored 12-2 down the stretch because Cuttino Mobley and Corey Maggette bombed the snot out of a team that didn't have the brains or effort to stop them -- the rookie said, "I think everybody, like, is in their own world. That's what I would say. On defense, you have to get together. I didn't feel we did that." Noah told the truth. But apparently, Bulls coach Scott Skiles can't handle the truth. Or at least, can't handle the truth from a rookie. "If I had just played my first pro game," Skiles said the next day, "I'd probably keep my mouth shut, to be honest with you. It's obvious we're not playing to our ability. There's no doubt about that. I may have a little problem with the phrasing of that, but the point is probably spot-on. But it probably should be somebody else speaking for the group."

I think since minicamp, Noah has been a guy who criticizes everything... You don't need that, especially not from a rook...

Atlanta has enough young vets (Marvin, Chils, and Josh) to step to Noah if he gets out of hand. Luol, Henirch,nor Gordon did not have the guts to stand up to Noah. They took the punk route by having a close door meeting to have kid off the team. It has been documented, rumor or no rumor, that certain hawks will slam you in the locker room (e.g. Josh vs. ZaZa) if you step out of pocket.