• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What was the Line in Vegas???

Diesel

• Premium Member

In the second one, AJ pulled AI's hand down either as he got the ball or right before. It was a foul..

Watch the replay.

He pulled Iverson down, Iverson lost his balance running.

It pays to have a crafty old vet on the team.

However, that ref had it out for Iverson... You could just smell ejection coming!!

What was that Line again?

• Premium Member

Quote:

In the second one, AJ pulled AI's hand down either as he got the ball or right before. It was a foul..

Watch the replay.

However, that ref had it out for Iverson... You could just smell ejection coming!!

Agreed. That's the same thing I said to my brother after watching the game. We thought that Iverson/Nuggets may have rode the officials all game long and they decided that they were going to get some payback. AJ pushed AI right in front of the ref. After that second non-call, the official looked like he was waiting for Iverson to say something so that he could eject him. Hey, better them than us I guess. cool.gif

Quote:

Watch the replay.

agree that they had it out for those guys...probably because they, especially Mello, were being aholes on the court.

however the 2nd one was not a foul...if you were going to call a super touch foul maybe..but that's not enough to be reasonably called a foul and i dont think iverson's falling out of bounds was caused by AJ's movement but more of Iverson trying to get around him....

Hawks did fine tonight although i know some are upset we're putting people away. but we have to understand that we have actually put some teams away...but in the NBA all teams will make a run around that time in the game, it's the good teams that can step on them...ugly, but we did it....ALL MOVEMENT STOPS WHEN THEY GO IN THIS MODE..and i don't know why, although i did hear Woody yelling at them near the end.