Time to face it guys…

Brotha2ThaNite

I want a PG, and a C but the truth is…

We are not going to bring any big names because the way this team has played this year. They are almost like family and you can’t break that up. Chill, AJ, JJ, Smoove and Marvin have worked their hearts out to get this team to this point. If we trade away any of those guys the other guys are not going to like it. Those guys really look up to AJ. I think it will only hurt this team. They only players that could get moved at this point will be the guys who are not getting any playing time.

I think BK will wait until the end of the year to make any serious moves. When is the trade dead-line any way? February what?

I agree with you 100%. We certainly have players that have value around the league but they might have more value to us. Josh Childress must be kept. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If we can someone move Zaza's contract off to a team needing a big for an expiring, we can afford both Childress and Smith no problem.

Zaza/Lue/AJ/Wright = roughly $14M

I'd consider bringing AJ back for a minimum vet deal if he was willing. We still need a veteran for practice and occassional game situations.

Out of the core, Marvin Williams is really the only player I'd 'consider' moving and it would have to be a nice offer. His mid-range jumper is beautiful but sometimes it seems like that is all he is on the court where others he is dunking, driving, blocking a shot, etc.

Quote:

I do not want to move Law,JJ,Marvin,Smoove,Al, or Childress because I feel either Marvin or Smoove will be a star for us. I think we need to trade Lue,Wright,Shelden,Zaza,Salim, or claxton for a dead eye shooter such as JJ Redick or Jason Kapono.

Niether do I but what good player could we move those guys for - unless it's an overpaid ender.