• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Win 2 out of 5 on the road trip, and we are fine

DavidSomerset

With Carmelo being out tonight, I think we should win...Also, lord knows we are better than Seattle, but that didn't help us last time we played them.

Who knows, maybe we'll win those two then steal one vs either Portland, Phx, or LAC...I'm thinking we might pull the Portland game out.

Either way, as long as we win 2 of these, I'll be content with the road trip.

3 would be nice.

• Admin

Don't underestimate Denver. They still have AI who will step up. Martin is back and played very well last game and JR Smith killed us last game. Also, don't forget about Camby. They have a very strong team and they are at home. It will be a tough game with or without Melo.

Excellent point about the altitude. Law needs serious minutes tonight. Is Salim healthy? If so, I would really like to see him get 10-12 minutes tonight. JJ should be on as strict minute limit of 38 tonight to preserve his legs for the rest of the trip.

That said, here is what will happen:

JJ will play all 48

Lue 26 minutes

Law/AJ/Chills will split the remaining 22 minutes at the point

I'm expecting nothing less than 45 from AI tonight. Remember, he thinks we stole the game from them after the refs made those awful calls and he was tossed. I'm looking for AI to get his money's worth from those 2 Ts and not give AJ a chance to touch him tonight. Doesn't mean we won't win.

I think we win if we don't allow a barrage of 3-pointers from Smith and Kleiza. 109-104.