• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another thing about the game last night.

Diesel

ZaZa deserved to keep playing--he was playing well--still not as well as last year though. The two play well next to each other, as is evidenced by my NBA Live record with the Hawks. bannana_guitar.gif

I'd love to get Kurt Thomas or Magloire or Petro or any of these big guys if Shelden could be shipped. Wouldn't mind shipping ZaZa if he still can't produce more.

• Premium Member

Quote:

ZaZa deserved to keep playing--he was playing well--still not as well as last year though. The two play well next to each other, as is evidenced by my NBA Live record with the Hawks.
bannana_guitar.gif

I'd love to get Kurt Thomas or Magloire or Petro or any of these big guys if Shelden could be shipped. Wouldn't mind shipping ZaZa if he still can't produce more.

Don't be so Naive... You know how Woody's doghouse works. How many players have gotten out of Woody's doghouse as fast as Zaza.

Zaza was playing for 1 reason. He's being showcased for trade AND we're seeing how Horf plays PF.

Quote:

Hate to say it, but it looks like Wood wanted to see a lot of Horf at Pf. Look at how long he let Zaza play "off punishment".

A trade that puts Horf back to Pf might be in the air.

LOL . . anything else? There were a lot of "interesting" things that happened last night, that we've never seen before.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think the announcers (League Pass) said BK was there as well. I think a trade may be in the works. Maybe with Seattle.

I think we might be getting a real C is what I was trying to say. Maybe BK has been giving the go ahead on Dalembert, Gasol, or even Petro. Moreover, I think we were showcasing Zaza. It's not Woody like for a guy coming off suspension to get PT...