• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anti-Marvinism on Hawksquawk-My Take Again!!!!

Wurider05

Why is it that it appears that some of you guys have it out for Marvin. Diesel, Walter,and the rest of the bunch you guys rag on Marvin every chance that you get look for him to have a bad game so you can sling his name through the mud. If you really believe that Marvin was the wrong pick then why is that Marvin's fault.We all know how you feel about the 2005 draft but you guys are starting to act like children. He didn't draft himself BK did. It wasn't like Marvin promised BK that he would average 25 ppg and 10 rbs a game the day before the draft. I don't understand where you guys are coming from with these attacks. He is progressing nicely and in his finest moment so far you guys want to attack him. Remember that that same bottom 5 team beat our asses earlier in the year. It has been nearly three years and you guys are still crying.When you guys finally get that time machine working let me know so I can go back 25 years and invest in microsoft stock !!

Yea! What he said. Jeez Louise, the guy is only 21. Seems like I read that he averages only 11 shots per game. He averages 16+ ppg. They should require him to take 15 or more shots per game. He gets to the line and shoots 80%. Oh, did I mention, he is 21 years old. He will be fine. We all know that when he becomes a 20/10 guy (probably next year) that everyone on the board will be saying that they knew all along that he would be a star.

It kinda reminds me of these guys who kept on crying oh we need to trade josh smith when he never even played college ball. The truth is very few guys come in there first year or two and make an impact. Even Kobe hardly did anything his first year or two. To me it seems pretty obvious like marvin is improving. Im not sure what game these guys are watching and how much alcoholic beverages they are consuming when they watch. You said it best marvin is 21. Hell jordan didn't even play in the NBA till he was 21. Marvin will be fine. Lets not write him off the same way half the genius on this board did josh smith.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Why is it that it appears that some of you guys have it out for Marvin. Diesel, Walter,and the rest of the bunch you guys rag on Marvin every chance that you get look for him to have a bad game so you can sling his name through the mud. If you really believe that Marvin was the wrong pick then why is that Marvin's fault.
We all know how you feel about the 2005 draft but you guys are starting to act like children.
He didn't draft himself BK did. It wasn't like Marvin promised BK that he would average 25 ppg and 10 rbs a game the day before the draft. I don't understand where you guys are coming from with these attacks. He is progressing nicely and in his finest moment so far you guys want to attack him. Remember that that same bottom 5 team beat our asses earlier in the year. It has been nearly three years and you guys are still crying.
When you guys finally get that time machine working let me know so I can go back 25 years and invest in microsoft stock !!

WHY the F--- is Marvin so protected around here?? Is he some SACRED cow on Hawksquawk...

I have not been seeking to rag Marvin recently. However, when Marvin has a good game, People want a Diesel what do you think Moment??

But back to my point... Why is he such a sacred cow?? EVERY Hawk gets Ragged on Hawksquawk EVERY DAY by just about every body??

What about the people ragging Joe?

What about the people who rag Smoove?

What about the people who rag Chillz?

What about the people who rag Shelden?

What about the people who rag Zaza, Lo, Lue, AJ, and Salim??

There are two Hawksquawks...

A band of Marvin lovers and everybody else!

So the hell what that I'm not a Marvin fan... I'm a Hawk fan. Must we have some sort of save Marv post every damn day?? Try that with some of the other Hawks?

When you hear commentators talking about Chris Paul possibly being an MVP this year and the hornets having the best record in the Western Conference you can't help but think about the blunder Billy Knight made. I personally don't have anything against Marvin but it is sad to think of how good we could have been with Paul,Joe,& Smoove.

When this team starts winning on a consistent basis and show that they are a playoff caliber team, then the Marvin bashing and the Chris Paul talk will end.

Quote:

We all know that when he becomes a 20/10 guy (probably next year) that everyone on the board will be saying that they knew all along that he would be a star.

Marvin average 10 RPG? Really? LOL

W