• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FIRE WOODSON NOW!!!!!!!

yellowhawks

Thank you, no way that you can blame this loss on Woody. Roy beat JJ like a drum at the end, then Roy gets a BS shooting foul call and JJ has back to back awful possessions but you have to go to him since he is the high paid star of the team who has made many of those with us. This was a painful loss tonight but it's not on Woody.

What happens in those huddles?

"Alright Joe - you get open and do your thing"

"Coach - I think I am going to get doubled - after all that has happened every other time we are in this position."

"Joe - Just do your thing baby. That is how we win ball games in our leauge"

"But coach"

"Just do your thing Joe"

Quote:

What happens in those huddles?

"Alright Joe - you get open and do your thing"

"Coach - I think I am going to get doubled - after all that has happened every other time we are in this position."

"Joe - Just do your thing baby. That is how we win ball games in our leauge"

"But coach"

"Just do your thing Joe"

I didn't know you were next to the Hawks bench!! What did Woody say durinf the time out before fouling Roy?

Quote:

Thank you, no way that you can blame this loss on Woody. Roy beat JJ like a drum at the end, then Roy gets a BS shooting foul call and JJ has back to back awful possessions but you have to go to him since he is the high paid star of the team who has made many of those with us. This was a painful loss tonight but it's not on Woody.

JJ played a huge part but leaving in ZaZa for so long was inexcusable. The game never would have gotten to that point if it was not for that. ZaZa may as well stay down of the offensive end of the floor instead of getting back on defense when he is in. At least then he may get lucky and get a cherry picking bucket.. unless he fumbles the ball off his on feet and falls over. uglyhammer.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, he did...JJ just didn't do it until Roy was in position to shoot.

Once again, 100% JJ's fault.

I don't know what you were looking at, but that was not JJ trying to give the foul. Turn your anger in the correct direction, which is undoubtedly Woody.

Yes, Woody was the one to get biatch slapped on both ends of the floor in the last part of the game by Roy, wasn't he?

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, he did...JJ just didn't do it until Roy was in position to shoot.

Once again, 100% JJ's fault.

I don't know what you were looking at, but that was not JJ trying to give the foul. Turn your anger in the correct direction, which is undoubtedly Woody.

I'm with you. JJ didn't try to foul because Woody didn't order it.