• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Is Mike Woodson worst play caller in NBA?

gsuteke

Quote:

You have to actually call a play to be the worst at it.

LOL that's hilarious.

Seriously, watching him for the ENTIRE timeout he was drawing up something and had plenty to say, yet JJ gets the ball and dribbles it for 24 seconds and ends up jacking up an airball. Beautiful, I must say.

Quote:

Quote:

LOL that's hilarious.

Seriously, watching him for the ENTIRE timeout he was drawing up something and had plenty to say, yet JJ gets the ball and dribbles it for 24 seconds and ends up jacking up an airball. Beautiful, I must say.

I was watching him.He looked like a was tracing something from a coloring book.He was just sliding the marker all slow.I'm like this guy CAN'T be drawing up a play.and I have never seen anything on that board when he's holding it.

Quote:

14-0 so far i wonder if atlanta spirit even cares what the fans think?

Mike Gearon thinks Woodson is Phil Jackson. No, they don't care what the fans think. That's why their building is a morgue. But, the ASG's children all can get autographs whenever they want. Daddy's got a new toy.

Gearon and Levenson sucks worse than Woodson.

Quote:

Quote:

LOL that's hilarious.

You should have seen Woody when the last timeout, or the second to last timeout, was called. The camera was right in the Hawks huddle, and it showed Woody drawing up something on the clipboard. Then he just stops his pen and stops talking, like he hit a wall and couldn't think of something to say or plan. He just stayed this way for what seemed like 6 or 7 seconds. Never moved his pen, didnt move his lips, didn't make eye contact with anyone. It was downright embarassing watching that on t.v. It could have lasted longer than 6 or 7 seconds, I'm not sure, since the camera finally stopped showing us this embarassment and focused on something else.

Quote:

And Marvin was staring at the floor . . . . .

ices_rofl.gif Yeah he was. I'm pretty sure he wasn't paying attention to Woody. Probably knew what the play was going to be beforehand (dump it to JJ and close your eyes) and tuned out Woody.