• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF IS T-LUE DOING IN THE GAME? FIRE WOODY NOW!

bumpyphish1

I like Bob Rathbun...he's grown on me over the years...

however...

why Woody sticks with Lue...is beyond me...

the more Lue plays the more we lose...

LUE-SE...

i remember at the beginning of the year...

Lue played a lot and we were like 3-7...

Acie started... and the AJ played more while Lue was injured...

we got Mario West playing...and we rip off 5 games in a row...

COME ON MAN...

WHY NOT GIVE ACIE SOME FREAKING MINUTES TO GIVE HIM SOME EXPERIENCE...WHAT HAS HE DONE TO PISS YOU OFF AND NOT LET HIM LEARN ON THE COURT? WAY TO DESTROY HIS CONFIDENCE WOODSON...

oh and by the way...we don't even let acie be a PG in our offense...

its just one pass and then he just stands around...

Quote:

I like Bob Rathbun...he's grown on me over the years...

Rathburn is horrible. He and Smitty are like the Odd Couple out there. Can't we get someone a little young and hip? This is Atlanta....Rathburn is like your Dad calling the game.

What young play by play comentator do you know out there that's going to call Hawks games?? Believe me there are far worse commentators than Bob & Steve like those 2guys that call the Bulls games on WGN.

Quote:

What young play by play comentator do you know out there that's going to call Hawks games?? Believe me there are far worse commentators than Bob & Steve like those 2guys that call the Bulls games on WGN.

I like Smitty. Rathburn is too cheesy for me.

Quote:

If you fire woody you might as well fire Larry Drew. He isn't much different from Woody coaching wise. I would rather seen Bender or Fizdale as the interim coach.

Curious what makes you say that? I can't say much about his coaching skills but it would seem he could relate to the players better.

If the owners don't do something about Woody ASAP . . .. . THE SEASON IS OVER. Our chances at the playoffs go down the tubes and the fans are going to drop away like flies.