• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Lowery hype thread!!!!!

oiatlhawksfan

• Premium Member

Quote:

He's cheap, Memphis already has 3 PGs, there trading everyone, and he's better than Acie Law. He is the best PG, that we can get for cheap. So lets get him, Lue for Lowry? They want expiring contracts.

Do it. He's a freak athlete and a defensive menace against other PGs. He's not the best perimeter player though but he is a floor general with the speed to change tempo. Get him while he's cheap.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't know much about him, but after looking at his profile on ESPN, I don't understand how he's any better than what we already have???

.398 fg %, .226 3 pt %

No thanks...We need an outside shooter.

you cant just look at stats alone

Oh I know...I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being serious.

I literally know nothing about him, have never seen him play, etc.

I was asking for a run down from someone who likes him a lot.

because we would have to take a bad contract like Cardinal to get him and I'm not sure that he is worth taking on Cardinal's contract for considering he isn't a clear cut upgrade over anyone we have. He might turn out to be great but it's a huge risk at this point.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't know much about him, but after looking at his profile on ESPN, I don't understand how he's any better than what we already have???

.398 fg %, .226 3 pt %

No thanks...We need an outside shooter.

you cant just look at stats alone

Oh I know...I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being serious.

I literally know nothing about him, have never seen him play, etc.

I was asking for a run down from someone who likes him a lot.

oh,i saw him play a little,but not a whole lot.Hes young with potential.Athletic ,fast,and better than what we have from what i saw

• Premium Member

Quote:

From what I heard from Gizzles fans, he was outplaying Conley and Stoudamire in the beginning of the year andhe's as though as nails.

Now that I can vouch for. This guy was a montser at PG while played at Villanova. He played alongside Foye as a Sophomore if I remember correctly. He was a part of that three headed Guard rotation they had there. He's very aggressive and VERY athletic as well. He is a real PG with a nice handle but I don't remember him being that much of an outside shooter. I do remember him being a hard nosed defender though.

Quote:

Indeed. If anything, he would be good and cheap insurance for when AJ and, more likely, Lue are gone after this season...

I don't know much about Lowry either - maybe he would be the answer? What I do know is this...we don't need another half-arsed PG. You don't give the keys to a Ferrari to a borderline dirt track driver and expect him to win in formula one. We have all the equipment to be a top-notch running team. We need two things. A PG and a coach.

Wow...you know what the most impressive thing was in that video clip? At the end Lowry actually had his man beat for the reverse layup - then "backed into him" to get the foul...cut his step. He had to know how hard the guy was coming to get him (too slow and there wouldn't be any point - to hard and he would have been knocked down). It also showed me that he is very physical...not afraid of being knocked down.