• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we lose tomorrow

BHayley

Quote:

to the Bobcats, I expect a trade or coaching move before Sunday, otherwise this season is over.

You and I both know this will not happen this season. Better get used to the product the Hawks organization is currently selling us because things will likely stay the same...

There is no silver lining to all the losing except maybe every one of them a stepping stone towards the removal of Woodson and, I only hope, Billy Knight. We don't even have a first round draft pick. Ridiculous is a word that's been repeatedly worn out on this forum. I wish I had something else to say.

Quote:

There is no silver lining to all the losing except maybe every one of them a stepping stone towards the removal of Woodson and, I only hope, Billy Knight. We don't even have a first round draft pick. Ridiculous is a word that's been repeatedly worn out on this forum. I wish I had something else to say.

The ownership don't care. If they did, that fatass Billy Knight would be fired. Mike Woodson too. These big barrels of crap shouldn't have jobs.