Just sent this to the Owners. I hope it sums it up

Charman212002

-Sirs

As a die-hard Hawks fan I've tried to defend this organization for the last several years. However, our team's recent play has pretty much sealed the deal for me. I'm done.

You all (the owners) keep saying that you're "evaluating everything". Come on, how much longer do you want us to buy this? We've been evaluating for the last four years. Evaluating the entire time you guys have owned the team for that matter.

Um, we haven't had a winning season in close to a decade. I'm pretty sure the time for evaluating has past. It's time for action. I'll leave it to your (cough) GM to figure out what that action is, but if I may make a suggestion, it may involve getting a coach who has a clue as to how to win. Like I said just a suggestion.

I'm a member of the fan site Hawksquawk.net. We are the teams most avid supporters, but even we at the 'Squawk' have grown disillusioned. You can probably guess what the rest of the city thinks. I'm not one to give ultimatums, but a lack of action before this month's trade deadline (either on the court or in the front office) would send a clear message to your fan-base: We don't give a [censored] about this team or its fans.

Please excuse my vulgarity, but another loss to a team we were supposed to be better than has put me in a sour mood.

Please keep my suggestions in mind in the coming days. The decisions rest solely on your shoulders, as will the blame if nothing is done.

I pray you'll do the right thing.

Sincerely

-Charlie Sea: Hawksfan hanging by a thread.

Wow, I haven't seen you much around, but that was damn eloquence. The part about them sending the message they don't give a sh!t, the part about us not winning for a decade...

I've sent about 10 emails to every ASG email I can find, all the emails from different addresses, and i GET THAT SAME ANNOYING REPLY EVERY TIME: THAT THEY'RE EVALUATING.

WTF

We have 90 wins in 4 seasons.

Dallas almost had 70 last year

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I just don't see how Bruce and the others can look at the product we have on the floor (not to mention our Win/Loss record) an honestly think we don't need a change.

We'll find out by the trade deadline just how commited they really are to winning, or if they're just repeating the "Evaluate" mantra.