• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now that we have Mike Bibby do we run at will?

SmooveTheFuture

Now that we finally have that Point guard we been looking for. Do we now play to our strengths and run at will or do we try to be a half court team. I think with Mike Here he will be able to push the tempo for us and get the ball to our young guys for some pretty sick dunks. If we run we are a much better team I think this is the key to our success this year. what do you guys think.

Easy answer...

Do coaches develop an offensive scheme? Check.

Is Woodson STILL our coach? Check.

Have we ever run consistently all year? Nope.

Did Woodson give excuses about it that did NOT relate to the PG? Check. (He blamed our lack of defense and lack of rebounding)...

Will bringing in a new PG likely change Woodson's lack of commitment to an up-tempo style? Not Likely.

I think you can count on it happening. Bibby loves to push the tempo and with the athletes we have filling the lanes Bibby will either be able to pass to them or do his patented pull up and pop a three move. He could also drive the lane and dish out to an open Joe Johnson.

I can't wait to see the Hawks on offense with Bibby once he gets acclimated. I don't think people realize how much of an impact having a real PG has on an offense.

Quote:

I think you can count on it happening. Bibby loves to push the tempo and with the athletes we have filling the lanes Bibby will either be able to pass to them or do his patented pull up and pop a three move. He could also drive the lane and dish out to an open Joe Johnson.

I can't wait to see the Hawks on offense with Bibby once he gets acclimated. I don't think people realize how much of an impact having a real PG has on an offense.

This is what I was wondering. If he is an uptempo PG then this is a more amazing trade than I thought.

We are a completely different team when we push the basketball with all these athletes running the floor.