• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From Insider:

jeddelong

I hope that comes true but what's in it for golden state? and why would they pass the chance of getting Reece when they don't know if they can sign Arenas? I take it that our future 1strounder we are supposedly offfering is only lottery protected through the fisrt 3picks.

If they do indeed lose Arenas or just want a young BU PG, they might go for it. And if we did indeed get the #11, I don't think we should automatically pick Gaines. Our team isn't good enough not to consider the best player available if it is indeed someone else. Chances are that he would be the best available pick but I'm just saying, we shouldn't totally zero in on him.

Gaines/Terry/Robinson/Reef/Ratliff?????

If michael pietrus is there i think we should take him over just about anyone else. if that happens we NEED to think about a jt/dog/nazr for dre miller/odom. then sign a guy like maggette or pj brown. we would have a squad.

id love to lineup....

miller

pietrus

odom

reef

theo

with maggette and dj coming off the bench... talk about a total transformation... we would have a running, athletic team with a true floor general in dre....

prob. will never happen though