• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where do you think Ira's going to go?

Ira_Newble_Fan

you just gotta wait to see how the draft works out, who gets what, who opts out of their contracts etc.

nothing's settled right now, thus role players like Ira who ahve some value but only to teams with needs in the areas he offers aid.

wait and see, wait and see

seriously, you have FAR too much interest in Ira.......I mean this is not MJ we are talking about here, its Newble. While being a solid role player, he is no superstar, so I cant understand the fascination with him. Even still, there is no reason to obsess this much over him.

If she was a fan of the Hawks I would agree with that, but she is a self proclaimed Raptors fan with a love of a guy that MOST Hawks fans dont even appreciate it. I just think that its very strange.

Whats so weird about you standing by Reef? What is there not to like about him, other than the fact that he hasnt been on a winning team yet. I dont think that we as Hawks fans could ask for more out of Reef, other than maybe a little more aggressiveness.

Whoa, what's with all the hate all of a sudden?

So what if I'm a fan of Ira, I'm no stalker. lol

I'm a Hawks fan too, I've always known they were a good team and Ira is only part of the reason why I like the team. Even if he does leave, I will still like watching Atlanta games and watching the team grow.

I'm from Toronto, CANADA and I've realized the talent the Hawks have. It's not like I'm from Atlanta and I feel like I should like the Hawks because they're my hometeam. I've realized the talent the team has without even being in the same country as you guys.

I've been on this board for almost two weeks now and haven't even posted that often. Now y'all are hating on me? Maybe I'll just forget about this [censored] board. I've been nothing but nice to everyone on here and if I can't receive respect back then to [censored] with you.

Thank you to everyone who has been nice to me. But I think I'm gonna sign off.

Being a part of this board doesn't make me a bigger fan if I have to stand up for my reasons for liking Ira and the Hawks.

Whatever.

There is no reason to leave.But you just have to get

abit tougher if you are to post on message boards...People

will ask you questions and stuff.If you leave every

message board when that happens you will not be

on very many for very long.