• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza With 12 & 12. MVP Anyone?

Colin

Hey, you can't knock him completely. He has the ability to make the guy guarding him look bad, but it also makes him look bad in the process.

He is always exciting to watch, and he has the ability to score inside a lot of the time, regardless of how ugly it is.

Quote:

Hey, you can't knock him completely. He has the ability to make the guy guarding him look bad, but it also makes him look bad in the process.

He is always exciting to watch, and he has the ability to score inside a lot of the time, regardless of how ugly it is.

What ever your smoking please pass it to me. ZaZa is a nightmare to watch; He is flat out horrible. I cringe every time I see him enter the game. We have to get another big.

zaza plays much better when he gets consistent mins...getting 15-20mpg EVERY game the rest of season will make him produce much more and consistently...these guys don't do as well with the yo-yo act

all year i have wanted a trade of aj/lue/lo/1 of shel or zaza for a pg...now both 1 and 5 will have better, more consistent backup minutes (and pg better starter mins as well)

I cringe every time I see him enter the game. We have to get another big.

"cringe" is definitely the word. Za is so awful. He can get off boards and hit free throws, but he should never get on the floor in an NBA game. He is so awkward and disjointed out there, even when he hits a shot it looks like it was an accident. He's about as smooth as sandpaper.

Come on, Zaza's not THAT bad. Sure, he's not an offensive dynamo, but his D is pretty good. He had a much better game than Horford with the same minutes.

The guy plays with heart. I remember times last year where he looked physically abused but stilled played hard.

Quote:

Come on, Zaza's not THAT bad. Sure, he's not an offensive dynamo, but his D is pretty good. He had a much better game than Horford with the same minutes.

The guy plays with heart. I remember times last year where he looked physically abused but stilled played hard.

Yes he is that bad when he is playing the first string center on the other team. When playing against other backups he's decent. But I think it shows that we've gotten better over the past couple of years as a team and kind of left him behind . . . . . and it definately shows.