• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOODSON: Players HAVE played through foul trouble!

BHayley

OMG, does JJ really have to sit as soon as he gets his 4th? The only player on this team who fouls out is Josh Smith, and Horford gets in foul trouble, but just let them play.

It's not like we're winning games.

I wish we had a week till the deadline. This team is not ready.

We have seen the best of our Hawks--long losing streaks and the occasional 3 game spurt. I sure hope we win at least 1 game on this trip, come home, and JJ explodes, because this is looking pathetic

Quote:

OMG, does JJ really have to sit as soon as he gets his 4th? The only player on this team who fouls out is Josh Smith, and Horford gets in foul trouble, but just let them play.

It's not like we're winning games.

I wish we had a week till the deadline. This team is not ready.

We have seen the best of our Hawks--long losing streaks and the occasional 3 game spurt. I sure hope we win at least 1 game on this trip, come home, and JJ explodes, because this is looking pathetic

So what happened in the Charlotte game, in which Smoove picked up 2 quick fouls in the 1st, and Woody does something he almot never does, and put him back in the game in the 2nd? He quickly picks up foul #3.

Don't blame Woody for trying to protect his best players by sitting them. The players coming in for JJ and/or Smoove, have to start stepping up.

It's funny though. People always talk about how the ball movement is much better with JJ out of the game. But from my perspective, the Hawks almost always break down when JJ is out of the game. That's why he plays 40+ minutes a night.