• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WE ARE OUT OF HELL, ATL WELCOMES MR. BIBBY

NJHAWK

FUKK that sorry Western trip. Would have been sweet to get 2 wins out there instead of 1 but ITS OVER NOW AND IN THE PAST. This team is coming back to Atlanta and bringing Mike Bibby with it. Its time to start a sick aySs run. Lets kill the Kings and the Knicks for starters. Shyyt after smoking them 2 we could get our playoff position back. I really believe WE ARE OUT OF HELL NOW. HEAVEN IS ON ITS WAY, PLAYOFFS FOR THE 1ST TIME IN A LONG TIME. LETS GO HAWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Quote:

FUKK that sorry Western trip. Would have been sweet to get 2 wins out there instead of 1 but ITS OVER NOW AND IN THE PAST. This team is coming back to Atlanta and bringing Mike Bibby with it. Its time to start a sick aySs run. Lets kill the Kings and the Knicks for starters. Shyyt after smoking them 2 we could get our playoff position back. I really believe WE ARE OUT OF HELL NOW. HEAVEN IS ON ITS WAY, PLAYOFFS FOR THE 1ST TIME IN A LONG TIME. LETS GO HAWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

That's why I still have hope. As terrible as that trip was, it will only get easier (hopefully) for the rest of the way, and on top of that, the Hawks aren't completely out of the playoff race. The rough patch is over. It's time for a run.