• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tommy Hinson

NJHAWK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel too bad because we played hard the entire game and damn near beat the best team in the league in their house without anything from JJ or Marvin in the 2nd half (although I can't hate on Marvin since he didn't get to play).

Bibby, Smoove, Childress, and especially Al did very well tonight.

Quote:

No sense bringing in Marvin when Childress is scoring. I'm sure Marvin will be back in there as soon as Childress stops scoring.

Marvin could have come in, sliding Childress back over to the 2 so JJ could have a rest. It's not like JJ was helping us much on the floor chucking shots and dribbling off his feet.

Marv must still be sick or banged up. 22 minutes on Friday and 20 tonight. Of course no info from the announcers that I noticed.

Quote:

Quote:

No sense bringing in Marvin when Childress is scoring. I'm sure Marvin will be back in there as soon as Childress stops scoring.

Marvin could have come in, sliding Childress back over to the 2 so JJ could have a rest. It's not like JJ was helping us much on the floor chucking shots and dribbling off his feet.

Marv must still be sick or banged up. 22 minutes on Friday and 20 tonight. Of course no info from the announcers that I noticed.

Or Maybe he is in the dog house for his horrible play of late.

Every foul on Boston is a bad call

Every foul on Atlanta is OBVIOUS

Every Boston possession with no foul is a no call

Every Atlanta posession with no foul is good Boston defense

Absolutely horrendous. How can they call themselves professionals? Hey I understand the home announcers should be homers to some degree, that's their job. But you lose credibility when you go completely over the top and off a cliff with your insights. How can I take seriously someone who continues to analyze the game wrongly just so he can be pro-Boston?

Frustrating. I didnt even check Hawksquawk during the game but the whole game I said I was going to post this when it was over. And sure enough other folks see it too. I told myself if I ever had to chance to meet those guys, I'd tellem straight up.