• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gutless Marvin

Sasquatch

Big body wit no heart in it.

I know yall hate to hear it but it is true.

I am watching this guy on offense. There are a number of times when he is open and in position to get a pass. This clown will literally move closer to a defender or move somewhere on the court to diminish any possible passing angle.

He has all the talent but he needs to play like a man.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just ridiculous. Marvin came out playing extremely aggressive on D tonight and is trying to knock down his jumper and for you to call him gutless is just stupid. You have no idea what type of game on offense he has been instructed to play.

Quote:

Big body wit no heart in it.

I know yall hate to hear it but it is true.

I am watching this guy on offense. There are a number of times when he is open and in position to get a pass. This clown will literally move closer to a defender or move somewhere on the court to diminish any possible passing angle.

He has all the talent but he needs to play like a man.

This is the kind of post that gets a lot of Hawks fans so frustrated that they end up over-compensating in their defense of Marvin. It's such a ridiculous and extreme claim.

Marvin's done plenty to deserve criticism lately, you shouldnt have to spew bullshit to make your point. Just stick to his factual shortcomings. If you do so, the pro-Marvin and anti-Marvin debate might actually have some value around here instead of resorting to lies and spin.

• Premium Member

Quote:

You know you are sitting at home cheering for "The Death Spasm" too!

I've seen several spasms from the free throw line, but they're not as special.

BTW, Woodson has done a good job of limiting the starter's minutes tonight. He should get some credit around here every once in a while.