Sasquatch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

According to the Celtics announcers we are getting all the calls since we have the huge ft disparity. I attribute that to us playing a lot more inside then they are though.

They've shot like 60,000 threes.

Quote:

I don't think that's it. I think it had to do with the fact that Childress played very well in the 2nd half and he didn't want to mess with what was working. Let's hope he's not hurt though.

the problem with having Childress in and Marvin out is that it hurts the spacing. When Childress is standing under the rim it is easy to collapse on JJ when he is driving and harder for him to find someone to kick it out to.

I don't think it is a coincidence that JJ struggled with Marvin on the bench. JJ does worse paired with Childress than he does paired with anyone on the roster.

http://82games.com/0708/0708ATLP.HTM

Quote:

Yep. That gutless Marvin has 8 points on 2 of 4 shooting from the field, 4 of 4 from the line, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal at this point.

A grand total of exactly 1 additional rebound after this post!

Take his salary, prorate it, and tell us how much the ASG paid for it.

The only reason he's playing is to keep his weight down.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

and another. Will someone take this gutless player out of the game please.

Bop Bop Bop Baaaa.

What passion. What noise.

8pts 5 reb 1 ass(t) and sat for what seemed like the entire 4th quarter.

Why don't you criticize the guy with 9pts 6 rebounds 3 assist and 4 turn-overs in 41 minutes?

Quote:

According to the Celtics announcers we are getting all the calls since we have the huge ft disparity. I attribute that to us playing a lot more inside then they are though.

This has been noted ad naseum, but the Celtics have the most homeristic announcers in the league.