• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Funny...

swolehawk2

JJ whined all offseason and the only thing that is really keeping this team from making the playoffs is him.

Despite Woody being horrible (should have been fired two years ago), this team is so talented that it can still make the playoffs in the east, only if JJ plays more like the JJ of old.

If I see one more ISO before anyone else touched the ball I am going to vomit. If this allstar jumps in the air to pass and throws the ball away again, I may just poke my eyeballs out.

JJ please box out!!!! Looking at the ball come off the rim does not get you a rebound.

Move your feet!!! And why oh why must you shoot a fade jumper when there is 14 seconds on the shot clock.

We need a tyrant coach that knows Xs and Os.

• Premium Member

Quote:

JJ whined all offseason and the only thing that is really keeping this team from making the playoffs is him.

Despite Woody being horrible (should have been fired two years ago), this team is so talented that it can still make the playoffs in the east, only if JJ plays more like the JJ of old.

If I see one more ISO before anyone else touched the ball I am going to vomit. If this allstar jumps in the air to pass and throws the ball away again, I may just poke my eyeballs out.

JJ please box out!!!! Looking at the ball come off the rim does not get you a rebound.

Move your feet!!! And why oh why must you shoot a fade jumper when there is 14 seconds on the shot clock.

We need a tyrant coach that knows Xs and Os.

While I agree somewhat, I think you can't defend Woody's bad coaching.

I think you get a coach who knows how to coach offense in here and one who is not so liberal with the players and you will have a much better team.

Just for kicks.

Invite Bobby Knight to sit on the bench for just one game. Every time Smith air balls an outside jumper Knight is all over him. Every time Marvin shoots a jumper while a 35 year old, 280 ponder,like Kurt Thomas, is guarding him (Bobby Knight can regulate.) When JJ starts calling iso plays (when he is ice cold and dog tired) Bobby Knight come to the rescue with a "What the F... are you thinking" and his lips can be read a mile away.

I would just like to see the look on any NBA players face when Bobbie night goes crazy on them.

Seriously though. It would seem that with Woodson's background and influences being Bobby Knight and Larry Brown that he would demand more from his players.

To me, JJ is like Donovan McNabb in the eyes of most fans. A better comparison is Paul Pierce last year. Boston fans used to blame him too, because he didn't play at an all-stat level every night. Forget that the entire opposition used to focus solely on Pierce, the fans expected him to still play at a high level every game.

That's not reality folks.

Iverson, Kobe, T-Mac, Ray Allen, Gasol, KG, and just about evry other good player that was the sole scoring "star" of their team, has went through what JJ hs gone through this year. They've seen teams throw the kitchen sink at them, to try to limit what they can do. Sometimes they responded, sometimes they didn't.

But it wasn't until each guy got adequate help, that they started to consistently win. The presence of Bibby will definitely help JJ in the long run. So will the maturation of our young players.

He had a bad game ( half a game really ) guys. Simple as that But if he were to drop 27 tomorrow night, everybody will be right back on his jock.

We see this all the time with Smoove, Marvin, Chill, or ( insert your favorite bench player here ). They have a bad game, and people want them traded. They have a good game, and they're future all-stars.