• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Atlanta Spirit are THE Problem...

TexasPete

The Hawks are run by the Atlanta Spirit who sit idly by and watch Woodson and BK totally ruin the team...and just keep watching. No action on any front.

Gearon claims that everything and everybody is evaluated EVERY day. That must be one helluva short evaluation. I guess that meeting lasts about 90 seconds.

What a damn joke. Seriously, how can these ass clowns think the public is that stupid? Yeah, we believe your really running Woody and BK thru a strenuous evaluation. How can anyone justify keeping this horrible coach any longer? After we "sweep" the Heat tomorrow night the clueless moron ASG will insist that all is well in their world.

Steve Belkin would be a godsend at this point. Please, don't try to convince me that he could be worse in any way. I'd rather this franchise move to another city than to stay and be like this crap.

We all need to stop blaming BK and Woody and put the blame on the Atlanta Spirit where it belongs.

• Premium Member

Usaully, I don't agree with teabag, but ASG is the problem.

Moreover, It really makes them look like uncaring owners to see this season and the chance to make the playoffs fall by the wayside and they not fire Woody.

• Premium Member

Quote:

We have to hope Belkin wins the team. Even if they fire Woody they will probably hire another moron to replace him. Maybe somebody like Sidney Lowe or Randy Witman.

I'm not a believer in going after Belkin just because he's available. Belkin cares less about the team than ASG does. For Belkin it's all about money.

Quote:

Quote:

We have to hope Belkin wins the team. Even if they fire Woody they will probably hire another moron to replace him. Maybe somebody like Sidney Lowe or Randy Witman.

I'm not a believer in going after Belkin just because he's available. Belkin cares less about the team than ASG does. For Belkin it's all about money.

Then at least Belkin has SOME REASON to own the team. That puts him far ahead of the moronic ASG. Belkin is 100% preferable at this point. I see zero downside to losing the ASG as the owners. Belkin could move us to OKC at this point and still be better.

How could any self respecting owner keep letting Woodson coach?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Most likely. Belkin and atlanta spirit are like two parents fighting over a kid that they really don't give it a crap about.

This is the way I see it. I think Belkin looked at the team as being his invitation into an exclusive society and $$$$$.

i THINK THE ASG are really fans.. I just think that they are too busy and too broke to spend the money neccessary to take care of the Hawks.

Why can't we get a big money owner?

I was hoping somebody like Stan Kasten would have gotten Ted Turner's favor and became owner of the Hawks.

But who did we get...

Broke McDavid.

Bickering ASG

then Broke ASG & Uncaring Belkin.

Where's that Cox fortune??

Quote:

Quote:

Most likely. Belkin and atlanta spirit are like two parents fighting over a kid that they really don't give it a crap about.

This is the way I see it. I think Belkin looked at the team as being his invitation into an exclusive society and $$$$$.

i THINK THE ASG are really fans.. I just think that they are too busy and too broke to spend the money neccessary to take care of the Hawks.

Why can't we get a big money owner?

I was hoping somebody like Stan Kasten would have gotten Ted Turner's favor and became owner of the Hawks.

But who did we get...

Broke McDavid.

Bickering ASG

then Broke ASG & Uncaring Belkin.

Where's that Cox fortune??

Yes their broke. But the biggest problem is their sheer stupidity.

Broke and smart can be OK. Broke and stupid? Not so much.

I mean I really can't. There is a difference between not making rash decisions based on an upset fanbase and pure unadulterated twisted insanity. This is definitely insanity. What exactly in their dictionary defines a poor performance by a coach? What is Mike Woodson doing that makes them think he's not a bad coach or that somehow this losing has nothing to do with him?

Forget the fans who call for the coaches head anytime the team isnt where you want it to be. This is just really a case of a coach not being up to the job. What are they seeing? It's like seeing some guy in wearing a speedo and a beltbag- what were you thinking this morning when you looked in the mirror? What was your thought process?

Josh Smith playing like cra.p defensively and you let him stay in the game? Some players playing hard (Joe Johnson) and other allowed to NOT rush out to shooters (Josh Smith).

I tell you what, if we don't get a coach in here that not only knows his x's and o's but also will put a foot in an ass or two, there might not only be a backlash from the players to the coach but also from some hardworking players to some notsohardworking players.

This is a disaster right now.