• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Ultimatum...

Diesel

• Premium Member

These owners have no ultimatum on the table as far as winning is concerned. It's evident in their actions. When I say Ultimatum, I mean, WIN NOW.

In any other business, this type of mess would be answered by heads rolling.

What do we get with the Hawks...

INDIFFERENCE.

I would rather have all the owners bicker publickly on PBS than to see them wallow in indifference.

Quote:

These owners have no ultimatum on the table as far as winning is concerned. It's evident in their actions. When I say Ultimatum, I mean, WIN NOW.

In any other business, this type of mess would be answered by heads rolling.

What do we get with the Hawks...

INDIFFERENCE.

I would rather have all the owners bicker publickly on PBS than to see them wallow in indifference.

You and just about everyone on this board feel the same way man.

It's utterly frustrating. I can't think of another way to describe how the organization has seemingly flushed the season down the toilet without so much as a care.

The sad thing is that I sort of believe that the owners don't think the situation is as bad as, generally, we the fans think it is. Why? I bet you that they are saying that if we just had five more wins right now that we would be solidly in position to make the playoffs and most of us would be posting about how excited we are and so on and so forth. Again, I could be totally off base but I see the owners praying we still squeak into the playoffs so they can call the season a success. AS if getting into the playoffs with a record well below five hundred means that things are going okay.

Furthermore, like we're going to win one playoff game if we do happen to get the 8th seed! Wake up Atlanta Spirit. You're on the verge of losing support from a lot of faithful fans due to your lack of action with BK and/or coach Woodson. I for one am hanging by a string with my support of this team. I am only one guy but I believe many others are SERIOUSLY on the brink of cashing in their chips and never giving one more red cent to this organization in any way until something seriously changes with the debacle that is this franchise and it's management from top to bottom. But don't let me distract any of you owners with my senseless ramblings, if one of you are in fact reading this. I'm sure one of you have a kids birthday party to parade into the locker rooms to show off what Daddy does at work all day!

• Premium Member

Quote:

The sad thing is that I sort of believe that the owners don't think the situation is as bad as, generally, we the fans think it is. Why? I bet you that they are saying that if we just had five more wins right now that we would be solidly in position to make the playoffs and most of us would be posting about how excited we are and so on and so forth. Again, I could be totally off base but I see the owners praying we still squeak into the playoffs so they can call the season a success. AS if getting into the playoffs with a record well below five hundred means that things are going okay.

Furthermore, like we're going to win one playoff game if we do happen to get the 8th seed! Wake up Atlanta Spirit. You're on the verge of losing support from a lot of faithful fans due to your lack of action with BK and/or coach Woodson. I for one am hanging by a string with my support of this team. I am only one guy but I believe many others are SERIOUSLY on the brink of cashing in their chips and never giving one more red cent to this organization in any way until something seriously changes with the debacle that is this franchise and it's management from top to bottom. But don't let me distract any of you owners with my senseless ramblings, if one of you are in fact reading this. I'm sure one of you have a kids birthday party to parade into the locker rooms to show off what Daddy does at work all day!

I think we're like the 49ers or the Panthers in football.

No real push to become elite