• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Terrence Moore's blog about Dominique

KB21

I know why Nique wasnt more involved in the past....RACISM!! QUICK! Somebody tell Terence Moore so he can put a new twist on his go-to topic!

I absolutely LOATHE Moore and I wonder why he is getting so much shine on ESPN myself.

My own personal purgatory would be being locked in a small room with no windows or doors listening to Skip Bayless and Terence Moore debate various topics of the day. Jay Crawford would host.

Quote:

My own personal purgatory would be being locked in a small room with no windows or doors listening to Skip Bayless and Terence Moore debate various topics of the day. Jay Crawford would host.

Add Jim Rome and Colin Cowherd to that room then i would... russian.gif

Did anyone catch the broadcast of the Georgia/Xavier game. One of the Georgia announcers and I am not sure which on said Jarvis Hayes was the greatest University of Georgia basketball player ever. Umm. Wouldn't Dominique be the greatest University of Georgia basketball player handsdown? I coulnd't blieve he said that and then there was no mention of Dominique. I guess he was trying to complement Jarvis since he was in attendance, but come on.

Also, Dominique post game comments are almost right on. The guy has good perspective.

Hawk88

• Moderators

I'm surprised he didn't mention that the Hawks have sucked ever since the Braves traded David Justice.

I also hate how he still blames the Braves post season woes on not keeping Sheffield when Sheff was like 2 for 38 in his Braves post season appearances.

Did you see his blog on the 5 greatest Georgia sports moments? I know he's a huge Hank Aaron fan and I am too, but 715 places 5th on his list. Further down than Atlanta getting the Olympics? WTF.