• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are one win away from .500!

JackB1

If we can just win ONE game we aren't supposed to the rest of the way (either Toronto, Boston or Orlando - all HOME GAMES!!!) and win all the games we are supposed to win, then we would finish at 41-41!

Here is our remaining schedule. We should win the next 5 in a row.

3/25/2008 ATL @ CHI Away

3/26/2008 ATL vs. MIL Home

3/28/2008 ATL vs. CHI Home

3/30/2008 ATL vs. NYK Home

3/31/2008 ATL @ MEM Away

4/2/2008 ATL vs. TOR Home

4/4/2008 ATL vs. PHI Home

4/5/2008 ATL @ PHI Away

4/8/2008 ATL @ IND Away

4/11/2008 ATL @ NYK Away

4/12/2008 ATL vs. BOS Home

4/15/2008 ATL vs. ORL Home

4/16/2008 ATL @ MIA Away

So, you have us beating Chicago tonight (I'm pretty sure Chicago is going ot be favored, but I haven't seen the line yet), and then you have us beating Philadelphia in Atlanta AND in Philadelphia. If you look at the standings, Philly is now AHEAD of Toronto! My guess is that Philly may even be favored to beat us in Atlanta!

Now, taking emotion out of it, we should probably end up 7-6 according to Vegas, which would leave us with 37 wins, and that will get us in the playoffs. Anything better than that is gravy.

Quote:

So, you have us beating Chicago tonight (I'm pretty sure Chicago is going ot be favored, but I haven't seen the line yet), and then you have us beating Philadelphia in Atlanta AND in Philadelphia. If you look at the standings, Philly is now AHEAD of Toronto! My guess is that Philly may even be favored to beat us in Atlanta!

Now, taking emotion out of it, we should probably end up 7-6 according to Vegas, which would leave us with 37 wins, and that will get us in the playoffs. Anything better than that is gravy.

Chicago is a 4 pt favorite, but I would take that bet!

Quote:

Quote:

Chicago is a 4 pt favorite, but I would take that bet!

I din't know.... i dont think we have won in Chicago since the Tim Floyd/Ron Mercer era ended.

If the Hawks win tonight i will feel more confident about there chances in road games.

I can see this...

Code:

3/25/2008	ATL @ CHI	AwayWin

3/26/2008 ATL vs. MIL HomeWin

3/28/2008 ATL vs. CHI Home Win

3/30/2008 ATL vs. NYK Home Win

3/31/2008 ATL @ MEM Away Win

4/2/2008 ATL vs. TOR Home Win

4/4/2008 ATL vs. PHI Home Win

4/5/2008 ATL @ PHI Away ---------L

4/8/2008 ATL @ IND Away Win

4/11/2008 ATL @ NYK Away Win

4/12/2008 ATL vs. BOS Home ---------L

4/15/2008 ATL vs. ORL Home Win

4/16/2008 ATL @ MIA Away Win

If somehow it didn't look like we were gonna match up with Boston, we might have a chance in that game. As it is, Boston will won't to prove we can't beat them even though that game otherwise might have been a game where they rested starters to get ready for the postseason.

I'm a homer and still think we'll lose 4 or 5 more, if you can think less than that then you really are a homer!!

• Premium Member

Quote:

You can't do the "should" game because the Hawks rarely do what they "should" do.

If "should" had worked out so far this year I'm pretty sure (at least I hope) that we wouldn't be 9 games under 500.

However, we have been playing better lately so lets just keep our fingers crossed that we can maintain some kind of consistency in our play and finish with a decent record.